- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 509286, 9 pages
The Periodic Solutions of the Compound Singular Fractional Differential System with Delay
School of Mathematics and Computer Science, Fuzhou Universiy, Fuzhou 350108, China
Received 31 July 2009; Revised 16 November 2009; Accepted 1 December 2009
Academic Editor: Fawang Liu
Copyright © 2010 XuTing Wei and XuanZhu Lu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. G. Butkovskii, S. S. Postnov, and E. A. Postnova, “Fractional integro-differential calculus and its control-theoretical applications. I. Mathematical fundamentals and the problem of interpretation,” Automation and Remote Control, vol. 74, no. 4, pp. 543–574, 2013.
- Hakimeh Mohammadi, and Shahram Rezapour, “The existence of solutions for a nonlinear mixed problem of singular fracti onal differential equations,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2013.