- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 548702, 9 pages
Infinitely Many Solutions for a Robin Boundary Value Problem
1School of Mathematic Sciences, Qufu Normal University, Qufu Shandong 273165, China
2Institute of Mathematics, AMSS, Academia Sinica, Beijing 100080, China
Received 29 August 2009; Accepted 7 November 2009
Academic Editor: Wenming Zou
Copyright © 2010 Aixia Qian and Chong Li. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. H. Rabinowitz, Minimax Methods in Critical Point Theory with Applications to Differential Equations, vol. 65 of CBMS Regional Conference Series in Mathematics, American Mathematical Society, Washington, DC, USA, 1986.
- M. Willem, Minimax Theorems, vol. 24 of Progress in Nonlinear Differential Equations and Their Applications, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 1996.
- S. B. Liu and S. J. Li, “Infinitely many solutions for a superlinear elliptic equation,” Acta Mathematica Sinica. Chinese Series, vol. 46, no. 4, pp. 625–630, 2003 (Chinese).
- L. Jeanjean, “On the existence of bounded Palais-Smale sequences and application to a Landesman-Lazer-type problem set on ,” Proceedings of the Royal Society of Edinburgh. Section A, vol. 129, no. 4, pp. 787–809, 1999.
- P. Bartolo, V. Benci, and D. Fortunato, “Abstract critical point theorems and applications to some nonlinear problems with “strong” resonance at infinity,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 7, no. 9, pp. 981–1012, 1983.
- A. X. Qian, “Existence of infinitely many nodal solutions for a Neumann boundary value problem,” Boundary Value Problem, vol. 3, pp. 329–335, 2005.
- S. Li and Z.-Q. Wang, “Ljusternik-Schnirelman theory in partially ordered Hilbert spaces,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 354, no. 8, pp. 3207–3227, 2002.
- S. Shi and S. Li, “Existence of solutions for a class of semilinear elliptic equations with the Robin boundary value condition,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 71, no. 7-8, pp. 3292–3298, 2009.
- W. Zou, “Variant fountain theorems and their applications,” Manuscripta Mathematica, vol. 104, no. 3, pp. 343–358, 2001.
- L. C. Evans, Partial Differential Equations, vol. 19 of Graduate Studies in Mathematics, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 1998.