- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 596350, 15 pages
Oscillatory Nonautonomous Lucas Sequences
1Department of Mathematics, Instituto Superior Técnico, Avenue Rovisco Pais, 1049-001 Lisboa, Portugal
2Department of Mathematics, Universidade dos Açores, R. Mãe de Deus, 9500-321 Ponta Delgada, Portugal
Received 18 September 2009; Accepted 3 December 2009
Academic Editor: Elena Braverman
Copyright © 2010 José M. Ferreira and Sandra Pinelas. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Ribenboim, The book of Prime Number Records, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2nd edition, 1989.
- R. P. Agarwal, Difference Equations and Inequalities, vol. 155 of Monographs and Textbooks in Pure and Applied Mathematics, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 1992.
- Y. G. Sun, “Oscillation and non-oscillation for second-order linear difference equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 170, no. 2, pp. 1095–1103, 2005.
- Y. Zhou, B. G. Zhang, and C. F. Li, “Remarks on oscillation and nonoscillation for second-order linear difference equations,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 578–580, 2008.
- R. P. Agarwal, S. Grace, and D. O'Regan, Oscillation Theory for Difference and Functional Differential Equations, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 2000.
- J. M. Ferreira and A. M. Pedro, “Oscillations of delay difference systems,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 221, no. 1, pp. 364–383, 1998.
- G. E. Chatzarakis and I. P. Stavroulakis, “Oscillations of first order linear delay difference equations,” The Australian Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 3, no. 1, article 14, pp. 1–11, 2006.
- I. Györi and G. Ladas, Oscillation Theory of Delay Differential Equations, Oxford Mathematical Monographs, Oxford University Press, New York, NY, USA, 1991.
- J. M. Ferreira, S. Pinelas, and A. Ruffing, “Nonautonomous oscillators and coefficient evaluation for orthogonal function systems,” Journal of Difference Equations and Applications, vol. 15, no. 11-12, pp. 1117–1133, 2009.
- J. M. Ferreira, S. Pinelas, and A. Ruffing, “Oscillatory difference equations and moment problems,” to appear in International Journal of Difference Equations.