- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 598068, 14 pages
Oscillation Criteria for Second-Order Delay, Difference, and Functional Equations
1Department of Mathematics, University of Gjirokastra, 6002 Gjirokastra, Albania
2Department of Mathematics, University of Ioannina, 451 10 Ioannina, Greece
Received 2 December 2009; Accepted 9 January 2010
Academic Editor: Leonid Berezansky
Copyright © 2010 L. K. Kikina and I. P. Stavroulakis. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- J. Diblík, and I. Hlavicková, “Asymptotic Behavior of Solutions of Delayed Difference Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2011, pp. 1–24, 2011.
- J. Diblík, and I. Hlavicková, “Asymptotic Upper and Lower Estimates of a Class of Positive Solutions of a Discrete Linear Equation with a Single Delay,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–12, 2012.