- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 649486, 10 pages
Solvability of Nonlinear Langevin Equation Involving Two Fractional Orders with Dirichlet Boundary Conditions
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80203, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
2Departamento de Análisis Matemático, Facultad de Matemáticas, Universidad de Santiago de Compostela, 15782 Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Received 8 August 2009; Accepted 14 November 2009
Academic Editor: Nikolai Leonenko
Copyright © 2010 Bashir Ahmad and Juan J. Nieto. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [11 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mokhtar Kirane, and Salman A. Malik, “The profile of blowing-up solutions to a nonlinear system of fractional dif ferential equations,” Nonlinear Analysis-Theory Methods & Applications, vol. 73, no. 12, pp. 3723–3736, 2010.
- Anping Chen, and Yi Chen, “Existence of Solutions to Nonlinear Langevin Equation Involving Two Fractio nal Orders with Boundary Value Conditions,” Boundary Value Problems, 2011.
- Bashir Ahmad, Juan J. Nieto, Ahmed Alsaedi, and Moustafa El-Shahed, “A study of nonlinear Langevin equation involving two fractional orders in d ifferent intervals,” Nonlinear Analysis-Real World Applications, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 599–606, 2012.
- Bashir Ahmad, Juan J. Nieto, and Ahmed Alsaedi, “A nonlocal three-point inclusion problem of Langevin equation with two diff erent fractional orders,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2012.
- Ali H. Bhrawy, and Mohammed A. Alghamdi, “A shifted Jacobi-Gauss-Lobatto collocation method for solving nonlinear fra ctional Langevin equation involving two fractional orders in different inte rvals,” Boundary Value Problems, 2012.
- Weerawat Sudsutad, and Jessada Tariboon, “Existence results of fractional integro-differential equations with m-point multi-term fractional order integral boundary conditions,” Boundary Value Problems, 2012.
- Ming Li, and Wei Zhao, “On Noise,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, pp. 1–23, 2012.
- Jing Zhao, Peifen Lu, and Yiliang Liu, “Existence and Numerical Simulation of Solutions for Fractional Equations Involving Two Fractional Orders with Nonlocal Boundary Conditions,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–15, 2013.
- Yiliang Liu, and Liang Lu, “A Class of Fractional -Laplacian Integrodifferential Equations in Banach Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Ahmed Alsaedi, Sotiris K. Ntouyas, and Bashir Ahmad, “Existence Results for Langevin Fractional Differential Inclusions Involving Two Fractional Orders with Four-Point Multiterm Fractional Integral Bounda ry Conditions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2013.
- Tao Yu, and Ke Deng, “Existence and uniqueness of solutions of initial value problems for nonline ar langevin equation involving two fractional orders,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 1661–1668, 2014.