- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 673526, 12 pages
Multiple Solutions of Quasilinear Elliptic Equations in
Department of Natural Sciences, Center for General Education, Chang Gung University, Taoyuan 333, Taiwan
Received 1 October 2009; Revised 15 January 2010; Accepted 1 March 2010
Academic Editor: Martin D. Schechter
Copyright © 2010 Huei-li Lin. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Emna Charfi, Lamia Chaari, and Lotfi Kamoun, “PHY/MAC Enhancements and QoS Mechanisms for Very High Throughput WLANs: A S urvey,” Ieee Communications Surveys and Tutorials, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 1714–1735, 2013.
- Gang Feng, Wenyi Qin, Yu Ge, and Jaya Shankar Pathmasuntharam, “Performance Evaluation of Data Transmission in Maritime Delay-Tolerant-Netw orks,” Ieice Transactions On Communications, vol. E96B, no. 6, pp. 1435–1443, 2013.