- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 954674, 11 pages
Solitary Wave Solutions for a Time-Fraction Generalized Hirota-Satsuma Coupled KdV Equation by a New Analytical Technique
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Babol University of Technology, P. O. Box 484, 47148 71167 Babol, Iran
Received 17 May 2009; Accepted 7 July 2009
Academic Editor: Shaher Momani
Copyright © 2010 Majid Shateri and D. D. Ganji. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Dahe Feng, and Kezan Li, “Exact traveling wave solutions for a generalized Hirota-Satsuma coupled KdV equation by Fan sub-equation method,” Physics Letters A, vol. 375, no. 23, pp. 2201–2210, 2011.
- Bin Lu, “The first integral method for some time fractional differential equations,” Journal Of Mathematical Analysis And Applications, vol. 395, no. 2, pp. 684–693, 2012.
- Melike Karta, and Ercan Celik, “On the Numerical Solution of Differential-Algebraic Equations with Hessenbe rg Index-3,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, 2012.
- A. G. Butkovskii, S. S. Postnov, and E. A. Postnova, “Fractional integro-differential calculus and its control-theoretical applications. II. Fractional dynamic systems: Modeling and hardware implementation,” Automation and Remote Control, vol. 74, no. 5, pp. 725–749, 2013.
- Kewang Chen, “The functional variable method for finding exact solutions of some nonlinea r time-fractional differential equations,” Pramana-Journal Of Physics, vol. 81, no. 3, pp. 377–384, 2013.