- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 984671, 23 pages
The Second Eigenvalue of the -Laplacian as Goes to
Mathematisches Institut, Universität zu Köln, Weyertal 86-90, D 50931 Köln , Germany
Received 15 July 2009; Accepted 29 September 2009
Academic Editor: Norimichi Hirano
Copyright © 2010 Enea Parini. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lorenzo Brasco, and Giovanni Franzina, “On the Hong–Krahn–Szego inequality for the p-Laplace operator,” Manuscripta Mathematica, 2012.
- Zoja Milbers, and Friedemann Schuricht, “Necessary condition for eigensolutions of the 1-Laplace operator by means of inner variations,” Mathematische Annalen, vol. 356, no. 1, pp. 147–177, 2012.
- Samuel Littig, and Friedemann Schuricht, “Convergence of the eigenvalues of the $$p$$ -Laplace operator as $$p$$ goes to 1,” Calculus of Variations and Partial Differential Equations, 2013.