- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 193813, 19 pages
Slip Effects on Fractional Viscoelastic Fluids
1Abdus Salam School of Mathematical Sciences, GC University, Lahore 54600, Pakistan
2Department of Mathematics, NED University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi 75270, Pakistan
3Department of Mathematics, University of Karachi, Karachi 75270, Pakistan
Received 23 May 2011; Accepted 7 September 2011
Academic Editor: Wen Chen
Copyright © 2011 Muhammad Jamil and Najeeb Alam Khan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Nadeem Alam Khan, Najeeb Alam Khan, and Muhammad Jamil, “Effects Of Slip Factors On The Unsteady Stagnation Point Flow And Heat Tran Sfer Towards A Stretching Sheet: An Analytical Study,” Heat Transfer Research, vol. 43, no. 8, pp. 779–794, 2012.
- Muhammad Jamil, and Najeeb Alam Khan, “Erratum: “Helical flows of fractionalized Burgers’ fluids” [AIP ADVANCES 2, 012167 (2012)],” AIP Advances, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 029901, 2013.
- Najeeb Alam Khan, and Fatima Riaz, “Effects of Slip Factors and Couple Stresses for Stagnation Point Flow over a Moving Plate,” Chinese Journal of Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- Nadeem Alam Khan, and Asmat Ara, “Fractional-order Riccati differential equation: Analytical approximation an d numerical results,” Advances In Difference Equations, 2013.