- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 237045, 12 pages
Homotopy Analysis Method for Solving Foam Drainage Equation with Space- and Time-Fractional Derivatives
Department of Mathematics, Neyshabour Branch, Islamic Azad University, Neyshabour, Iran
Received 4 May 2011; Accepted 12 May 2011
Academic Editor: Shaher M. Momani
Copyright © 2011 Hadi Hosseini Fadravi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Bin Lu, “Backlund transformation of fractional Riccati equation and its applications to nonlinear fractional partial differential equations,” Physics Letters A, vol. 376, no. 28-29, pp. 2045–2048, 2012.
- G.F. Jefferson, and J. Carminati, “FracSym: Automated symbolic computation of Lie symmetries of fractional differential equations,” Computer Physics Communications, 2013.
- Yongfeng Zhang, “Fractional Riccati Equation Rational Expansion Method For Fractional Differ ential Equations,” Applied Mathematics & Information Sciences, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 1575–1584, 2013.
- Abdon Atangana, and Samir Brahim Belhaouari, “Solving Partial Differential Equation with Space- and Time-Fractional Derivatives via Homotopy Decomposition Method,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Ali Nikkar, “Assesment of New Analytical Method for Solving the Foam Drainage Equation,” Chinese Journal of Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.