- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 250763, 13 pages
Antisynchronization of Nonidentical Fractional-Order Chaotic Systems Using Active Control
1Department of Mathematics, Shivaji University, Vidyanagar, Kolhapur 416004, India
2Department of Mathematics, University of Pune, Ganeshkhind, Pune 411007, India
Received 7 May 2011; Accepted 16 July 2011
Academic Editor: Wen Chen
Copyright © 2011 Sachin Bhalekar and Varsha Daftardar-Gejji. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M. Srivastava, S. P. Ansari, S. K. Agrawal, S. Das, and A. Y. T. Leung, “Anti-synchronization between identical and non-identical fractional-order chaotic systems using active control method,” Nonlinear Dynamics, 2013.
- M. Srivastava, S.K. Agrawal, K. Vishal, and S. Das, “Chaos control of Fractional order Ravinovich-Fabrikant System and Synchronization between chaotic and chaos controlled Fractional order Ravinovich-Fabrikant system,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, 2013.
- A. G. Radwan, K. Moaddy, and I. Hashim, “Amplitude Modulation and Synchronization of Fractional-Order Memristor-Based Chua's Circuit,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Israr Ahmad, Azizan Saaban, Adyda Ibrahim, and Mohammad Shahzad, “Robust Finite-Time Anti-Synchronization of Chaotic Systems with Different Dimensions,” Mathematics, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 1222–1240, 2015.