- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 328394, 10 pages
Existence of Positive Solutions for Fractional Differential Equation with Nonlocal Boundary Condition
Department of Mathematics, Northwest Normal University, Lanzhou 730070, China
Received 29 May 2011; Revised 24 August 2011; Accepted 28 September 2011
Academic Editor: Om Agrawal
Copyright © 2011 Hongliang Gao and Xiaoling Han. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xiaoling Han, and Hongliang Gao, “Positive Solutions of Nonlinear Eigenvalue Problems for a Nonlocal Fractional Differential Equation,” Mathematical Problems In Engineering, 2011.
- Xiaoling Han, and Hongliang Gao, “Existence of positive solutions for eigenvalue problem of nonlinear fractional differential equations,” Advances In Difference Equations, 2012.
- Lin Wang, and Xingqiu Zhang, “Existence of positive solutions for a class of higher-order nonlinear fractional differential equations with integral boundary conditions and a parameter,” Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computing, 2013.