- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 401803, 14 pages
The Existence of Solutions for a Nonlinear Fractional Multi-Point Boundary Value Problem at Resonance
Department of Mathematics, Northwest Normal University, Lanzhou 730070, China
Received 16 May 2011; Accepted 16 June 2011
Academic Editor: Nikolai Leonenko
Copyright © 2011 Xiaoling Han and Ting Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. A. Kilbas, H. M. Srivastava, and J. J. Trujillo, Theory and Applications of Fractional Differential Equations, Elsevier, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2006.
- K. S. Miller, “Fractional differential equations,” Journal of Fractional Calculus, vol. 3, pp. 49–57, 1993.
- Z. Bai and H. Lü, “Positive solutions for boundary value problem of nonlinear fractional differential equation,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 311, no. 2, pp. 495–505, 2005.
- A. Babakhani and V. Daftardar-Gejji, “Existence of positive solutions of nonlinear fractional differential equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 278, no. 2, pp. 434–442, 2003.
- V. Daftardar-Gejji and A. Babakhani, “Analysis of a system of fractional differential equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 293, no. 2, pp. 511–522, 2004.
- F. Meng and Z. Du, “Solvability of a second-order multi-point boundary value problem at resonance,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 208, no. 1, pp. 23–30, 2009.
- Y. H. Zhang and Z. B. Bai, “Exitence of solutions for nonlinear fractional three-point boundary value problem at resonance,” Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computing, vol. 36, no. 1-2, pp. 417–440, 2011.
- H. Jafari and V. Daftardar-Gejji, “Positive solutions of nonlinear fractional boundary value problems using Adomian decomposition method,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 180, no. 2, pp. 700–706, 2006.
- C. Yu and G. Z. Gao, “On the solution of nonlinear fractional order differential equation,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 63, no. 5–7, pp. e971–e976, 1998.
- N. Kosmatov, “A multi-point boundary value problem with two critical conditions,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 65, no. 3, pp. 622–633, 2006.
- B. Liu and Z. Zhao, “A note on multi-point boundary value problems,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 67, no. 9, pp. 2680–2689, 2007.
- R. P. Agarwal, V. Lakshmikantham, and J. J. Nieto, “On the concept of solution for fractional differential equations with uncertainty,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 72, no. 6, pp. 2859–2862, 2010.
- Y.-K. Chang and J. J. Nieto, “Some new existence results for fractional differential inclusions with boundary conditions,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 49, no. 3-4, pp. 605–609, 2009.
- A. M. A. El-Sayed, “Nonlinear functional-differential equations of arbitrary orders,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 181–186, 1998.
- D. Guo and J. Sun, Nonlinear Integral Equations, Shandong Science and Technology Press, Jinan, China, 1987.
- V. Lakshmikantham and S. Leela, “Nagumo-type uniqueness result for fractional differential equations,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 71, no. 7-8, pp. 2886–2889, 2009.
- V. Lakshmikantham and S. Leela, “A Krasnoselskii-Krein-type uniqueness result for fractional differential equations,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 71, no. 7-8, pp. 3421–3424, 2009.
- J. Mawhin, “Topological degree and boundary value problems for nonlinear differential equations,” in Topological Methods for Ordinary Differential Equations, P. M. Fitzpatrick, M. Martelli, J. Mawhin, and R. Nussbaum, Eds., vol. 1537 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, pp. 74–142, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1991.