- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 404276, 32 pages
A Recent Development of Computer Methods for Solving Singularly Perturbed Boundary Value Problems
Department of Mathematics, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad 211004, India
Received 5 May 2011; Revised 12 July 2011; Accepted 14 July 2011
Academic Editor: Yuji Liu
Copyright © 2011 Manoj Kumar and Parul. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Manoj Kumar, and Parul, “Mathematical Modeling Of Quintic Duffing Equation And Numerical Simulation Using Multiple Scales Modified Lindstedt–Poincare Method,” International Journal of Modeling, Simulation, and Scientific Computing, vol. 03, no. 04, pp. 1250014, 2012.
- Agostino Bruzzone, Francesco Longo, Letizia Nicoletti, Eleonora Bottani, and Roberto Montanari, “Simulation, analysis and optimization of container terminals processes,” International Journal of Modeling, Simulation, and Scientific Computing, vol. 3, no. 4, 2012.
- Manoj Kumar, and Parul, “Mathematical Modelling and Numerical Simulation of Child Swing Motion,” National Academy Science Letters, vol. 36, no. 2, pp. 225–232, 2013.