- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 456216, 15 pages
Note on Some Nonlinear Integral Inequalities and Applications to Differential Equations
Department of Mathematics, University of 08 mai 1945, BP. 401, Guelma 24000, Algeria
Received 29 June 2011; Accepted 12 September 2011
Academic Editor: Elena Braverman
Copyright © 2011 Khaled Boukerrioua. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. Baĭnov and P. Simeonov, Integral Inequalities and Applications, vol. 57 of Mathematics and Its Applications (East European Series), Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1992.
- B. G. Pachpatte, “On some new inequalities related to certain inequalities in the theory of differential equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 189, no. 1, pp. 128–144, 1995.
- B. G. Pachpatte, Inequalities for Differential and Integral Equations, vol. 197 of Mathematics in Science and Engineering, Academic Press, San Diego, Calif, USA, 1998.
- B. G. Pachpatte, “On some new inequalities related to a certain inequality arising in the theory of differential equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 251, no. 2, pp. 736–751, 2000.
- K. Boukerrioua and A. Guezane-Lakoud, “Some nonlinear integral inequalities arising in differential equations,” Electronic Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 2008, no. 80, pp. 1–6, 2008.