- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 612041, 20 pages
A Topological Approach to Bend-Twist Maps with Applications
Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Udine, via delle Scienze 206, 33100 Udine, Italy
Received 26 May 2011; Accepted 21 July 2011
Academic Editor: Leonid Berezansky
Copyright © 2011 Anna Pascoletti and Fabio Zanolin. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Victor Starkov, “Some extensions of the Poincare-Birkhoff theorem,” Journal of Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 611–625, 2013.
- Anna Pascoletti, and Fabio Zanolin, “A Crossing Lemma for Annular Regions and Invariant Sets with an Application to Planar Dynamical Systems,” Journal of Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.