- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 814132, 8 pages
New Method for Solving Linear Fractional Differential Equations
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, South Valley University, Qena 83523, Egypt
Received 4 May 2011; Revised 21 July 2011; Accepted 25 July 2011
Academic Editor: Shaher M. Momani
Copyright © 2011 S. Z. Rida and A. A. M. Arafa. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- S. Hassan HosseinNia, Inés Tejado, and Blas M. Vinagre, “Stability of fractional order switching systems,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, 2013.
- Arafa, Rida, Mohammadein, and Ali, “Solving nonlinear fractional differential equation by generalized Mittag-Leffler function method,” Communications in Theoretical Physics, vol. 59, no. 6, pp. 661–663, 2013.
- Zeyad Abdel Aziz Al-Zhour, “The general (vector) solutions of such linear (coupled) matrix fractional differential equations by using Kronecker structures,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 232, pp. 498–510, 2014.
- Gilberto Gonzalez-Parra, Abraham J. Arenas, and Benito M. Chen-Charpentier, “A fractional order epidemic model for the simulation of outbreaks of influenza A(H1N1),” Mathematical Methods in The Applied Sciences, vol. 37, no. 15, pp. 2218–2226, 2014.
- Abraham J. Arenas, Gilberto González-Parra, and Benito M. Chen-Charpentier, “Construction of nonstandard finite difference schemes for the SI and SIR epidemic models of fractional order,” Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, 2015.