- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 852919, 9 pages
Solutions of the Force-Free Duffing-van der Pol Oscillator Equation
1Department of Mathematics, University of Karachi, Karachi 75270, Pakistan
2Abdul Salam School of Mathematical Sciences, GC University, Lahore, Pakistan
3Department of Mathematics, NED University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi 75270, Pakistan
Received 31 May 2011; Revised 5 August 2011; Accepted 22 August 2011
Academic Editor: Yuriy Rogovchenko
Copyright © 2011 Najeeb Alam Khan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Najeeb Alam Khan, Nadeem Alam Khan, and Fatima Riaz, “Dynamic Analysis of Rotating Pendulum by Hamiltonian Approach,” Chinese Journal of Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–4, 2013.
- Najeeb Alam Khan, Fatima Riaz, and Nadeem Alam Khan, “Parameters Approach Applied on Nonlinear Oscillators,” Shock and Vibration, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.