- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 871574, 11 pages
Topological Conjugacy between Two Kinds of Nonlinear Differential Equations via Generalized Exponential Dichotomy
Department of Mathematics, Zhejiang Normal University, Jinhua 321004, China
Received 3 July 2011; Accepted 15 August 2011
Academic Editor: Yuri V. Rogovchenko
Copyright © 2011 Xiaodan Chen and Yonghui Xia. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Hartman, “On the local linearization of differential equations,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 14, pp. 568–573, 1963.
- K. J. Palmer, “A generalization of Hartman's linearization theorem,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 41, pp. 753–758, 1973.
- J. Shi, “An improvement of Harman's linearization thoerem,” Science in China A, vol. 32, pp. 458–470, 2002.
- L. P. Jiang, “A generalization of Palmer's linearization theorem,” Mathematica Applicata, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 150–157, 2011 (Chinese).
- A. Reinfeld, “A generalized Grobman-Hartman theorem,” Latviĭskiĭ Matematicheskiĭ Ezhegodnik, vol. 29, pp. 84–88, 1985.
- A. Reinfelds, “A reduction theorem for systems of differential equations with impulse effect in a Banach space,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 203, no. 1, pp. 187–210, 1996.
- Y. Xia, J. Cao, and M. Han, “A new analytical method for the linearization of dynamic equation on measure chains,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 235, no. 2, pp. 527–543, 2007.
- W. A. Coppel, Dichotomies in Stability Theory, vol. 629 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1978.
- M. Lin, “Generalized exponential dichotomy,” Journal of Fuzhou University, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 21–30, 1982 (Chinese).