- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 949547, 12 pages
Oscillatory Solutions of Neutral Equations with Polynomial Nonlinearities
1Department of Mathematics, University of Mining and Geology “St. I. Rilski”, 1700 Sofia, Bulgaria
2Department of Mathematics and Physics, Higher School of Civil Engineering “L. Karavelov”, 1373 Sofia, Bulgaria
Received 1 June 2011; Accepted 31 August 2011
Academic Editor: Elena Braverman
Copyright © 2011 Vasil G. Angelov and Dafinka Tz. Angelova. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- V. G. Angelov, “Lossy transmission lines terminated by nonlinear R-loads-periodic regimes,” Fixed Point Theory, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 201–218, 2006.
- V. G. Angelov, “Lossy Transmission Lines Terminated by Nonlinear R-loads with Exponential V-I Characteristics,” Journal of Nonlinear Analysis. Real World Applications, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 579–589, 2007.
- J. Nagumo and M. Shimura, “Self-oscillation in a transmission line with tunnel diode,” in Proceedings of the Institute of Radio Engineers (IRE '61), vol. 49, pp. 1281–1291, 1961.
- E. Philippow, Nichtlineare Elektrotechnik, Akademische Verlaggesellschaft Geest und Portig, Leipzig, Germany, 1963.
- R. K. Brayton, “Nonlinear oscillations in distributed networks,” Quarterly of Applied Mathematics, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 289–301, 1967.
- M. Shimura, “Analysis of some nonlinear phenomena in a transmission line,” IEEE Transactions on Circuit Theory, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 60–68, 1967.
- L. O. Chua, C. A. Desoer, and E. S. Kuh, Linear and Nonlinear Circuits, McGraw-Hill Book Company, New York, NY, USA, 1987.
- P. C. Magnusson, G. C. Alexander, and V. K. Tripathi, Transmission Lines and Wave Propagation, CRC Press, Boca Raton, Fla, USA, 3rd edition, 1992.
- S. Rosenstark, Transmission Lines in Computer Engineering, McGrow-Hill, New York, NY, USA, 1994.
- C. R. Paul, Analysis of Multiconductor Transmission Lines, A Wiley-Interscience Publication, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1994.
- K. L. Cooke and D. W. Krumme, “Differential-difference equations and nonlinear initial-boundary value problems for linear hyperbolic partial differential equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 24, pp. 372–387, 1968.
- A. D. Myšhkis, “On some problems of the theory differential equations with deviating arguments,” Uspekhi Matematicheskikh Nauk, vol. 32, no. 2, 1977 (Russian).
- V. G. Angelov, Fixed Points in Uniform Spaces and Applications, Cluj University Press, Cluj-Napoca, Romania, 2009.
- M. A. Krasnoselskii, On Shifting Operator on Trajectories, Moscow, 1972, (Russian).