- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 989065, 10 pages
Convergence of the New Iterative Method
1Department of Mathematics, Shivaji University, Kolhapur 416004, India
2Department of Mathematics, University of Pune, Pune 411007, India
Received 7 May 2011; Accepted 21 August 2011
Academic Editor: Dexing Kong
Copyright © 2011 Sachin Bhalekar and Varsha Daftardar-Gejji. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. A. Hemeda, “Formulation and Solution of th-Order Derivative Fuzzy Integrodifferential Equation Using New Iterative Method with a Reliable Algorithm,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2012, pp. 1–17, 2012.
- A. A. Hemeda, “New Iterative Method: An Application for Solving Fractional Physical Differential Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.