- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 173634, 18 pages
Direct Method for Resolution of Optimal Control Problem with Free Initial Condition
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Sciences, University Mouloud Mammeri of Tizi-Ouzou, Tizi-Ouzou, Algeria
2Laboratoire de Conception et Conduite de Systèmes de Production (L2CSP), UMMTO Tizi-Ouzou, Algeria
Received 22 September 2011; Accepted 3 November 2011
Academic Editor: Sabri Arik
Copyright © 2012 Louadj Kahina and Aidene Mohamed. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. S. Pontryagin, V. G. Boltyanski, R. V. Gamkrelidze, and E. F. Mischenko, The Mathematical Theory of Optimal Processes, Interscience, New York, NY, USA, 1962.
- R. E. Bellman, Dynamic Programming, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, USA, 1963.
- R. E. Bellman, I. Glicksberg, and O. A. Gross, “Some aspects of the mathematical theory of control processes,” Tech. Rep. R-313, Rand Corporation, Santa Monica, Calif, USA, 1958.
- R. Gabasov, F. M. Kirillova, and N. S. Pavlenok, “Optimization of dynamical systems by using dynamical controllers,” Automatica i Telemekh, vol. 5, pp. 8–28, 2004.
- E. Trélat, Contrôle optimal : Théorie et applications, Mathématiques Concêtes, Vuibert, Paris, France, 2005.
- E. B. Lee and L. Markus, Foundations of Optimal Control Theory, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1967.
- N. V. Balashevich, R. Gabasov, and F. M. Kirillova, “Numerical methods for program and positional optimization of linear control systems,” Zhurnal Vychislitel'noi Matematiki i Matematicheskoi Fiziki, vol. 40, no. 6, pp. 838–859, 2000.
- R. Gabasov and F. M. Kirillova, Linear Programming Methods, vol. 1, Byelorussian State University Publishing House, Minsk, Russia, 1977.
- R. Gabasov and F. M. Kirillova, Linear Programming Methods, vol. 2, Byelorussian State University Publishing House, Minsk, Russia, 1978.
- R. Gabasov and F. M. Kirillova, Linear Programming Methods, vol. 3, Byelorussian State University Publishing House, Minsk, Russia, 1980.
- M. Aiden, I. L. Vorob'ev, and B. Oukacha, “An algorithm for solving a linear optimal control problem with a minimax performance index,” Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics, vol. 45, no. 10, pp. 1691–1700, 2005.
- R. Gabasov, N. V. Balashevich, and F. M. Kirillova, “On the synthesis problem for optimal control systems,” SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol. 39, no. 4, pp. 1008–1042, 2000.
- R. Gabasov and F. M. Kirillova, Constructive Methods of Optimization, part 2, University Press, Minsk, Russia, 1984.
- A. E. Bryson and H. O. Yu-Chi, Applied Optimal Control, Blaisdell, Toronto, Canada, 1969.
- H. Maurer, C. Büskens, J. H. R. Kim, and C. Y. Kaya, “Optimization methods for the verification of second order sufficient conditions for bang-bang controls,” Optimal Control Applications and Methods, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 129–156, 2005.
- L. Poggialini, “On local state optimality of bang-bang extremals in a free horizon Bolza problem,” Rendiconti del Seminario Matematico dell’Universitá e del Politecnico di Torino, vol. 63, no. 4, 2005.
- K. Louadj and M. Aidene, “Optimization of a problem of optimal control with free initial state,” Applied Mathematical Sciences, vol. 4, no. 5, pp. 201–216, 2010.
- R. Gabasov and F. M. Kirillova, “Adaptive method of solving linear programing problems,” Preprints Series, University of Karlsruhe, Institute for Satistics and Mathematics, 1994.
- R. Gabasov, F. M. Kirillova, and N. S. Pavlenok, “Optimal discrete-impulse control of linear systems,” Automation and Remote Control, vol. 69, no. 3, pp. 443–462, 2008.