- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 187902, 22 pages
Application of Heat Balance Integral Methods to One-Dimensional Phase Change Problems
1MACSI, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Limerick, Limerick, Ireland
2Centre de Recerca Matemàtica, Campus de Bellaterra, Edifici C, Bellaterra, 08193 Barcelona, Spain
Received 15 December 2011; Accepted 12 February 2012
Academic Editor: Ebrahim Momoniat
Copyright © 2012 S. L. Mitchell and T. G. Myers. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- T. Lu, Z. H. Wang, and C. Majidi, “Thermal analysis and design of a multi-layered rigidity tunable composite,” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, vol. 66, pp. 271–278, 2013.
- Francisco J. Pacheco-Roman, and S. Hossein Hejazi, “Estimation of Solubility and Diffusivity of Gases in Heavy Oils by Use of Late-Time Pressure-Decay Data: An Analytical/Graphical Approach,” SPE Journal, vol. 20, no. 04, pp. 717–728, 2015.
- Jordan Hristov, “Integral solutions to transient nonlinear heat (mass) diffusion with a power-law diffusivity: a semi-infinite medium with fixed boundary conditions,” Heat and Mass Transfer, 2015.
- V. A. Kot, “Method of Boundary Characteristics,” Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics, 2015.
- F.J. Pacheco Roman, and S.H. Hejazi, “Graphical Estimation of Interface Mass-Transfer Coefficient (k) Using Pressure-Decay Data,” Chemical Engineering Science, 2016.