- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 406835, 13 pages
Existence of Periodic Solutions to Nonlinear Differential Equations of Third Order with Multiple Deviating Arguments
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Sciences, Yüzüncü Yıl University, 65080 Van, Turkey
Received 12 May 2012; Accepted 19 July 2012
Academic Editor: D. D. Ganji
Copyright © 2012 Cemil Tunç. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Cemil Tunç, and Melek Gözen, “Stability and Uniform Boundedness in Multidelay Functional Differential Equations of Third Order,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- A. T. Ademola, B. S. Ogundare, M. O. Ogundiran, and O. A. Adesina, “Stability, Boundedness, and Existence of Periodic Solutions to Certain Third-Order Delay Differential Equations with Multiple Deviating Arguments,” International Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 2015, pp. 1–12, 2015.