- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 406835, 13 pages
Existence of Periodic Solutions to Nonlinear Differential Equations of Third Order with Multiple Deviating Arguments
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Sciences, Yüzüncü Yıl University, 65080 Van, Turkey
Received 12 May 2012; Accepted 19 July 2012
Academic Editor: D. D. Ganji
Copyright © 2012 Cemil Tunç. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. A. Burton, Stability and Periodic Solutions of Ordinary and Functional Differential Equations, Academic Press, Orlando, Fla, USA, 1985.
- V. Kolmanovskii and A. Myshkis, Introduction To the Theory and Applications of Functional Differential Equations, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1999.
- T. Yoshizawa, Stability Theory by Liapunov's Second Method, The Mathematical Society of Japan, Tokyo, Japan, 1966.
- E. N. Chukwu, “On the boundedness and the existence of a periodic solution of some nonlinear third order delay differential equation,” Atti della Accademia Nazionale dei Lincei, Classe di Scienze Fisiche, Matematiche e Naturali, vol. 64, no. 5, pp. 440–447, 1978.
- Y. F. Zhu, “On stability, boundedness and existence of periodic solution of a kind of third order nonlinear delay differential system,” Annals of Differential Equations, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 249–259, 1992.
- H. O. Tejumola and B. Tchegnani, “Stability, boundedness and existence of periodic solutions of some third and fourth order nonlinear delay differential equations,” Journal of the Nigerian Mathematics Society, vol. 19, pp. 9–19, 2000.
- C. Tunç, “On the existence of periodic solutions to nonlinear third order ordinary differential equations with delay,” Journal of Computational Analysis and Applications, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 191–201, 2010.