- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 412569, 9 pages
A Nonlinear Differential Equation Related to the Jacobi Elliptic Functions
Institute of Technology and Innovation, University of Southern Denmark, Niels Bohrs Allé 1, 5230 Odense M, Denmark
Received 3 May 2012; Accepted 6 August 2012
Academic Editor: Yuriy Rogovchenko
Copyright © 2012 Kim Johannessen. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Z. Fu, S. Liu, S. Liu, and Q. Zhao, “New Jacobi elliptic function expansion and new periodic solutions of nonlinear wave equations,” Physics Letters A, vol. 290, no. 1-2, pp. 72–76, 2001.
- Á. Martín Sánchez, J. Díaz Bejarano, and D. Caceres Marzal, “Solution of the anharmonic quartic potential oscillator problem,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, vol. 161, no. 1, pp. 19–31, 1993.
- A. Belendez, C. Pascual, D. I. Mendez, T. Belendez, and C. Neipp, “Exact solution for the nonlinear pendulum,” Revista Brasileira de Ensino de Fisica, vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 645–648, 2007.
- S. H. Behrens and M. Borkovec, “Exact Poisson Boltzmann solution for the interaction of dissimilar charge-regulating surfaces,” Physical Review E, vol. 60, no. 6, pp. 7040–7048, 1999.
- D. Gurarie and K. W. Chow, “Vortex arrays for sinh-Poisson equation of two-dimensional fluids: equilibria and stability,” Physics of Fluids, vol. 16, no. 9, pp. 3296–3305, 2004.
- E. T. Whittaker and G. N. Watson, A Course of Modern Analysis, Cambridge University Press, 4th edition, 1980.
- L. M. Milne-Thomson, Handbook of Mathematical Functions, Dover Publications, New York, NY, USA, 1972, Edited by: M. Abramowitz and I. A. Stegun.