- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 453467, 14 pages
Numerical and Analytical Study of Bladder-Collapse Flow
Department of Mathematics, UCL, Gower Street, London WC1E6BT, UK
Received 22 October 2011; Accepted 23 November 2011
Academic Editor: Ebrahim Momoniat
Copyright © 2012 M. Tziannaros and F. T. Smith. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Abrams, Urodynamics, Springer, 2006.
- Radiology Malaysia, The official homepage of the College of Radiology, Academy of Medicine.
- S. Croitoru, M. Gross, and E. Barmeir, “Duplicated ectopic ureter with vaginal insertion: 3D CT urography with IV and percutaneous contrast administration,” American Journal of Roentgenology, vol. 189, pp. w272–w274, 2007.
- M. S. Damaser and S. L. Lehman, “The effect of urinary bladder shape on its mechanics during filling,” Journal of Biomechanics, vol. 28-6, pp. 725–732, 1995.
- D. J. Griffiths, Urodynamics—The Mechanics and Hydrodynamics of the Lower Urinary Tract, Hilger, 1980.
- S. L. Waters, K. Heaton, and J. H. Siggers, “Ureteric stents: investigating flow and encrustation, Proceedings IMechE,” Journal of Engineering in Medicine H, vol. 222, pp. 551–561, 2008.
- R. I. Bowles, N. C. Ovenden, and F. T. Smith, “Multi-branching three-dimensional flow with substantial changes in vessel shapes,” Journal of Fluid Mechanics, vol. 614, pp. 329–354, 2008.
- SEER Training Programs, U.S. National Cancer Institute.
- Images and Scans, Princeton University.
- F. T. Smith, N. C. Ovenden, P. T. Franke, and D. J. Doorly, “What happens to pressure when a flow enters a side branch?” Journal of Fluid Mechanics, vol. 479, pp. 231–258, 2003.
- F. T. Smith and R. G. A. Bowles, “Lifting multi-blade flows with interaction,” Journal of Fluid Mechanics, vol. 415, pp. 203–226, 2000.
- M. A. Jones and F. T. Smith, “Fluid motion for car undertrays in ground effect,” Journal of Engineering Mathematics, vol. 45, no. 3-4, pp. 309–334, 2003, Practical asymptotics, I.
- F. T. Smith and M. A. Jones, “AVM modelling by multi-branching tube flow: large flow rates and dual solutions,” Mathematical Medicine and Biology, vol. 20, pp. 183–204, 2003.
- F. T. Smith and A. S. Ellis, “On interaction between falling bodies and the surrounding fluid,” Mathematika, vol. 56, no. 1, pp. 140–168, 2010.
- M. Tziannaros, Modelling bladder-collapse flow, Ph.D. thesis, University College London, 2011.
- L. M. Milne-Thomson, Theoretical Hydrodynamics, Courier Dover Publications, 1996.