- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 471975, 14 pages
Existence and Positivity of Solutions for a Second-Order Boundary Value Problem with Integral Condition
1Laboratory of Advanced Materials, Faculty of Sciences, Badji Mokhtar-Annaba University, P.O. Box 12, 23000 Annaba, Algeria
2Laboratory LASEA, Faculty of Sciences, Badji Mokhtar-Annaba University, P.O. Box 12, 23000 Annaba, Algeria
Received 14 January 2012; Accepted 23 February 2012
Academic Editor: Yuji Liu
Copyright © 2012 Assia Guezane-Lakoud et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. Ahmad, A. Alsaedi, and B. S. Alghamdi, “Analytic approximation of solutions of the forced Duffing equation with integral boundary conditions,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 1727–1740, 2008.
- M. Benchohra, J. J. Nieto, and A. Ouahab, “Second-order boundary value problem with integral boundary conditions,” Boundary Value Problems, vol. 2011, Article ID 260309, 9 pages, 2011.
- M. Feng, “Existence of symmetric positive solutions for a boundary value problem with integral boundary conditions,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 24, no. 8, pp. 1419–1427, 2011.
- M. Feng, B. Du, and W. Ge, “Impulsive boundary value problems with integral boundary conditions and one-dimensional p-Laplacian,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 70, no. 9, pp. 3119–3126, 2009.
- P. Kang, Z. Wei, and J. Xu, “Positive solutions to fourth-order singular boundary value problems with integral boundary conditions in abstract spaces,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 206, no. 1, pp. 245–256, 2008.
- J. Zhao, P. Wang, and W. Ge, “Existence and nonexistence of positive solutions for a class of third order BVP with integral boundary conditions in Banach spaces,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 402–413, 2011.
- X. Zhang, M. Feng, and W. Ge, “Existence result of second-order differential equations with integral boundary conditions at resonance,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 353, no. 1, pp. 311–319, 2009.
- X. Zhang, M. Feng, and W. Ge, “Symmetric positive solutions for p-Laplacian fourth-order differential equations with integral boundary conditions,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 222, no. 2, pp. 561–573, 2008.
- X. Zhang and W. Ge, “Positive solutions for a class of boundary-value problems with integral boundary conditions,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 58, no. 2, pp. 203–215, 2009.
- M. Feng and W. Ge, “Positive solutions for a class of m-point singular boundary value problems,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 46, no. 3-4, pp. 375–383, 2007.
- J. R. Graef, C. Qian, and B. Yang, “A three point boundary value problem for nonlinear fourth order differential equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 287, no. 1, pp. 217–233, 2003.
- A. Guezane-Lakoud and R. Khaldi, “Study of a third-order three-point boundary value problem,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Mathematical Science (ICMS '10), vol. 1309 of AIP Conference Proceedings, pp. 329–335, Bolu, Turkey, November 2010.
- A. Guezane-Lakoud and S. Kelaiaia, “Solvability of a nonlinear boundary value problem,” The Journal of Nonlinear Science and Applications, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 247–261, 2011.
- B. Liu, “Positive solutions of fourth-order two point boundary value problems,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 148, no. 2, pp. 407–420, 2004.
- R. Ma, “A survey on nonlocal boundary value problems,” Applied Mathematics E-Notes, vol. 7, pp. 257–279, 2007.
- Y. Sun and L. Liu, “Solvability for a nonlinear second-order three-point boundary value problem,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 296, no. 1, pp. 265–275, 2004.
- B. Yang, “Positive solutions for a fourth order boundary value problem,” Electronic Journal of Qualitative Theory of Differential Equations, no. 3, p. 17, 2005.
- K. Deimling, Non-linear Functional Analysis, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1985.
- D. Guo and V. Lakshmikantham, Nonlinear Problems in Abstract Cones, Academic Press, San Diego, Calif, USA, 1988.