- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 585298, 6 pages
A Measurable Stability Theorem for Holomorphic Foliations Transverse to Fibrations
Instituto de Matematica, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, CP 68530, 21945-970, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
Received 22 May 2012; Accepted 22 July 2012
Academic Editor: Kanishka Perera
Copyright © 2012 Bruno Scardua. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. Camacho and A. Lins Neto, Geometric Theory of Foliations, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 1985.
- C. Godbillon, “Foliations,” in Geometric Studies, Progress in Mathematics, 98, Birkhäuser, Basel, Switzerland, 1991.
- B. Scárdua, “On complex codimension-one foliations transverse fibrations,” Journal of Dynamical and Control Systems, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 575–603, 2005.
- B. A. Scárdua, “Holomorphic foliations transverse to fibrations on hyperbolic manifolds,” Complex Variables. Theory and Application, vol. 46, no. 3, pp. 219–240, 2001.
- F. Santos and B. Scardua, “Stability of complex foliations transverse to fibrations,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 140, no. 9, pp. 3083–3090, 2012.
- B. Scárdua, “Complex vector fields having orbits with bounded geometry,” The Tohoku Mathematical Journal, vol. 54, no. 3, pp. 367–392, 2002.
- W. Burnside, “On criteria for the finiteness of the order of a group of linear substitutions,” Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 435–440.
- I. Schur, “Über Gruppen periodischer substitutionen,” Sitzungsber. Preuss. Akad. Wiss, pp. 619–627, 1911.