- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 191060, 12 pages
An Alternative Method for the Study of Impulsive Differential Equations of Fractional Orders in a Banach Space
Laboratory of Applied Mathematics, Badji Mokhtar-Annaba University, P.O. Box 12, 23000 Annaba, Algeria
Received 15 April 2013; Accepted 14 July 2013
Academic Editor: Fawang Liu
Copyright © 2013 Asma Bouzaroura and Saïd Mazouzi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Asma Bouzaroura, and Saïd Mazouzi, “Existence Results for Certain Multi-Orders Impulsive Fractional Boundary Value Problem,” Results in Mathematics, 2014.
- Guotao Wang, Sanyang Liu, Dumitru Baleanu, and Lihong Zhang, “A New Impulsive Multi-Orders Fractional Differential Equation Involving Multipoint Fractional Integral Boundary Conditions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.