- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 210270, 4 pages
Behavior of the -Laplacian on Thin Domains
Universidade Estadual Paulista, Departamento de Matemática, Instituto de Geociências e Ciências Exatas, 13506-900 Rio Claro, SP, Brazil
Received 23 July 2013; Revised 2 October 2013; Accepted 3 October 2013
Academic Editor: Tuncay Candan
Copyright © 2013 Ricardo P. Silva. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. M. Arrieta, A. N. Carvalho, M. C. Pereira, and R. P. Silva, “Semilinear parabolic problems in thin domains with a highly oscillatory boundary,” Nonlinear Analysis, Theory, Methods and Applications, vol. 74, no. 15, pp. 5111–5132, 2011.
- J. M. Arrieta and M. C. Pereira, “Elliptic problems in thin domains with highly oscillating boundaries,” Boletín de la Sociedad EspañoLa de Matematica Aplicada, vol. 51, pp. 17–25, 2010.
- J. M. Arrieta and M. C. Pereira, “Homogenization in a thin domain with an oscillatory boundary,” Journal des Mathematiques Pures et Appliquees, vol. 96, no. 1, pp. 29–57, 2011.
- J. M. Arrieta and M. C. Pereira, “Thin domain with extremely high oscillatory boundaries,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 404, no. 1, pp. 86–104, 2013.
- D. Cioranescu and J. S. Jean-Paulin, Homogenization of Reticulated Structures, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1980.
- M. C. Pereira and R. P. Silva, “Rates of convergence for a homogenization problem in highly oscillating thin domains,” Proceeding of Dynamic Systems and Applications, vol. 6, pp. 337–340, 2012.
- M. C. Pereira and R. P. Silva, “Error estimatives for a Neumann problem in highly oscillating thin domain,” Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems A, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 803–817, 2013.
- F. Antoci and M. Prizzi, “Reaction-diffusion equations on unbounded thin domains,” Topological Methods in Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 18, pp. 283–302, 2001.
- T. Elsken, “Limiting behavior of attractors for systems on thin domains,” Hiroshima Mathematical Journal, vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 389–415, 2002.
- T. Elsken, “A reaction-diffusion equation on a net-shaped thin domain,” Studia Mathematica, vol. 165, no. 2, pp. 159–199, 2004.
- T. Elsken, “Continuity of attractors for net-shaped thin domain,” Topological Methods in Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 26, pp. 315–354, 2005.
- J. K. Hale and G. Raugel, “Reaction-diffusion equations on thin domains,” Journal de Mathematiques Pures et Apliquees, vol. 9, no. 71, pp. 33–95, 1992.
- M. Prizzi and K. P. Rybakowski, “The effect of domain squeezing upon the dynamics of reaction-diffusion equations,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 173, no. 2, pp. 271–320, 2001.
- G. Raugel, “Dynamics of partial differential equations on thin domains,” in Dynamical Systems, vol. 1609 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, pp. 208–315, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1995.
- R. P. Silva, “A note on resolvent convergence on a thin domain,” Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society, 2013.
- V. L. Carbone, C. B. Gentile, and K. Schiabel-Silva, “Asymptotic properties in parabolic problems dominated by a p-Laplacian operator with localized large diffusion,” Nonlinear Analysis, Theory, Methods and Applications, vol. 74, no. 12, pp. 4002–4011, 2011.
- J. L. Lions, Quelques Methodes de Resolution des Problemes aux Limites non Lineaires, Dunod, Paris, France, 1969.