- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 490673, 9 pages
Nonlocal Problems for Fractional Differential Equations via Resolvent Operators
1Department of Mathematics, Changshu Institute of Technology, Suzhou, Jiangsu 215500, China
2Laboratoire CEREGMIA, Université des Antilles et de la Guyane, Campus Fouillole, Guadeloupe (FWI) 97159 Pointe-à-Pitre, France
Received 7 April 2013; Accepted 15 May 2013
Academic Editor: Sotiris Ntouyas
Copyright © 2013 Zhenbin Fan and Gisèle Mophou. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zhenbin Fan, “Approximate controllability of fractional differential equations via resolvent operators,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2014.
- Alka Chadha, and Dwijendra N. Pandey, “Existence Results for an Impulsive Neutral Fractional Integrodifferential Equation with Infinite Delay,” International Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- P. Balasubramaniam, and P. Tamilalagan, “The Solvability and Optimal Controls for Impulsive Fractional Stochastic Integro-Differential Equations via Resolvent Operators,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, 2016.