- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 728149, 6 pages
Picard Type Iterative Scheme with Initial Iterates in Reverse Order for a Class of Nonlinear Three Point BVPs
Department of Mathematics, BITS Pilani, Pilani, Rajasthan 333031, India
Received 30 April 2013; Accepted 23 June 2013
Academic Editor: Yuji Liu
Copyright © 2013 Mandeep Singh and Amit K. Verma. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Nirupama Singh, Surbhi Choudhary, Sumant Upadhyay, Vibha R. Satsangi, Sahab Dass, and Rohit Shrivastav, “Nanocrystalline Zn1−x Ag x O y thin films evolved through electrodeposition for photoelectrochemical splitting of water,” Journal of Solid State Electrochemistry, 2013.
- Amit K. Verma, and Mandeep Singh, “Singular nonlinear three point BVPs arising in thermal explosion in a cylindrical reactor,” Journal of Mathematical Chemistry, 2014.