- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 802324, 2 pages
Fractional Differential Equations 2012
1School of Mathematical Sciences, Queensland University of Technology, P.O. Box 2434, Brisbane, QLD 4001, Australia
2Department of Mechanical Engineering and Energy Processes, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL 62901, USA
3Department of Mathematics, The University of Jordan, Amman 11942, Jordan
4School of Mathematics, Cardiff University, Cardiff CF2 4YH, UK
5Department of Engineering Mechanics, Hohai University, Xikang Road No. 1, Nanjing, Jiangsu 210098, China
Received 8 January 2013; Accepted 8 January 2013
Copyright © 2013 Fawang Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zuda Huang, “New results on global asymptotic stability for a class of delayed Nicholson's blowflies model,” Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, 2013.
- Le Van Hien, “Global asymptotic behaviour of positive solutions to a non-autonomous Nicholson's blowflies model with delays,” Journal of Biological Dynamics, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 135–144, 2014.
- Lian Duan, and Lihong Huang, “Pseudo almost periodic dynamics of delay Nicholson's blowflies model with a linear harvesting term,” Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, 2014.
- Zhijian Yao, “Existence and Exponential Stability of the Unique Positive Almost Periodic Solution for Impulsive Nicholson’s Blowflies Model with Linear Harvesting Term,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, 2015.
- Lili Sun, Yuxue Ren, and Wenjie Gao, “Lower and upper bounds for the blow-up time for nonlinear wave equation with variable sources,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, 2015.