- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 929286, 9 pages
On the Derivation of a Closed-Form Expression for the Solutions of a Subclass of Generalized Abel Differential Equations
1Department of Mathematics, University of Aegean, 83200 Samos, Greece
2Department of Computer Engineering and Informatics, University of Patras Rio, 26504 Patras, Greece
3Computer Technology Institute and Press “Diophantus” Rio, 26504 Patras, Greece
4Department of Business Administration, University of Patras Rio, 26504 Patras, Greece
5Department of Mathematics, University of Ioannina, 45110 Ioannina, Greece
Received 9 March 2013; Accepted 30 May 2013
Academic Editor: Elena Braverman
Copyright © 2013 Panayotis E. Nastou et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. Makri and Y. C. Stamatiou, “An interactive, similarity increasing algorithm for random strings with applications to key agreement in ad hoc networks,” Studies in Applied Mathematics, vol. 121, no. 2, pp. 141–155, 2008.
- P. E. Nastou, Y. C. Stamatiou, and A. Tsiakalos, “Solving a class of ODEs arising in the analysis of a computer security process using generalized Hyper-Lambert Functions,” International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 285–294, 2012.
- I. N. Galidakis, “On some applications of the generalized hyper-Lambert functions,” Complex Variables and Elliptic Equations, vol. 52, no. 12, pp. 1101–1119, 2007.
- R. M. Corless, G. H. Gonnet, D. E. G. Hare, D. J. Jeffrey, and D. E. Knuth, “On the lambert function,” Advances in Computational Mathematics, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 329–359, 1996.
- G. M. Murphy, Ordinary Differential Equations and Their Solutions, D. Van Nostrand, 1960.
- P. E. Nastou, Y. C. Stamatiou, and A. Tsiakalos, “The solution of dierential equation describing the evolution of a key agreement protocol,” in EUROSIAM, Montreux, Switzerland, 2011.