- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 437278, 5 pages
Oscillation Criteria for Certain Even Order Neutral Delay Differential Equations
Department of Applied Mathematics, Palestine Polytechnic University, Hebron, Palestine
Received 20 January 2014; Accepted 1 April 2014; Published 16 April 2014
Academic Editor: Yuriy Rogovchenko
Copyright © 2014 Ruba Al-Hamouri and Ali Zein. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Hale, Theory of Functional Differential Equations, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2nd edition, 1977.
- R. P. Agarwal, S. R. Grace, and D. O'Regan, Oscillation Theory for Difference and Functional Differential Equations, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 2000.
- J. Džurina, “Oscillation theorems for second order advanced neutral differential equations,” Tatra Mountains Mathematical Publications, vol. 48, pp. 61–71, 2011.
- L. Erbe, T. S. Hassan, and A. Peterson, “Oscillation of second order neutral delay differential equations,” Advances in Dynamical Systems and Applications, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 53–71, 2008.
- S. R. Grace and B. S. Lalli, “Oscillation of nonlinear second order neutral differential equations,” Rationalisation (Mathematics), vol. 3, pp. 77–84, 1987.
- M. K. Grammatikopoulos, G. Ladas, and A. Meimaridou, “Oscillations of second order neutral delay differential equations,” Radovi Matematički, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 267–274, 1985.
- G. S. Ladde, V. Lakshmikantham, and B. G. Zhang, Oscillation Theory of Differential Equations with Deviating Arguments, vol. 110, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 1987.
- T. Li, B. Baculíková, and J. Džurina, “Oscillation results for second-order neutral differential equations of mixed type,” Tatra Mountains Mathematical Publications, vol. 48, pp. 101–116, 2011.
- T. Li, Z. Han, P. Zhao, and S. Sun, “Oscillation of even-order neutral delay differential equations,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2010, Article ID 184180, 9 pages, 2010.
- T. Li and Y. V. Rogovchenko, “Asymptotic behavior of higher-order quasilinear neutral differential equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, Article ID 395368, 11 pages, 2014.
- F. Meng and R. Xu, “Oscillation criteria for certain even order quasi-linear neutral differential equations with deviating arguments,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 190, no. 1, pp. 458–464, 2007.
- C. Philos, “A new criterion for the oscillatory and asymptotic behavior of delay differential equations,” L'Académie Polonaise des Sciences. Bulletin, vol. 29, no. 7-8, pp. 367–370, 1981.
- Y. Sun, Z. Han, S. Sun, and C. Zhang, “Oscillation criteria for even order nonlinear neutral differential equations,” Electronic Journal of Qualitative Theory of Differential Equations, vol. 30, pp. 1–12, 2012.
- G. Xing, T. Li, and C. Zhang, “Oscillation of higher-order quasi-linear neutral differential equations,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2011, article 45, 2011.
- A. Zafer, “Oscillation criteria for even order neutral differential equations,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 21–25, 1998.
- A. Zafer and R. S. Dahiya, “Oscillation of bounded solutions of neutral differential equations,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 43–46, 1993.