- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Digital Multimedia Broadcasting
Volume 2009 (2009), Article ID 643680, 19 pages
Converged Digital TV Services: The Role of Middleware and Future Directions of Interactive Television
School of Engineering and Design, Brunel University, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 3PH, UK
Received 30 January 2009; Accepted 25 June 2009
Academic Editor: Maurizio Murroni
Copyright © 2009 Emmanuel Tsekleves et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Héctor Delgado, Aitor Rodriguez-Alsina, Antoni Gurguí, Enric Martí, Javier Serrano, and Jordi Carrabina, “Enhancing accessibility through speech technologies on AAL telemedicine services for iTV,” Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), vol. 7040, pp. 300–308, 2011.
- Cédric Courtois, Dimitri Schuurman, and Lieven De Marez, “Triple screen viewing practices: Diversification or compartmentalization?,” EuroITV'11 - Proceedings of the 9th European Interactive TV Conference, pp. 75–77, 2011.
- Cédric Courtois, Pieter Verdegem, and Lieven De Marez, “Audiovisual consumption as the interplay of objects, texts and contexts,” EuroITV'11 - Proceedings of the 9th European Interactive TV Conference, pp. 83–91, 2011.