- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Digital Multimedia Broadcasting
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 689705, 11 pages
Interference Coordination for E-MBMS Transmissions in LTE-Advanced
1Instituto de Telecomunicações, Av. Rovisco Pais, 1049-001 Lisboa, Portugal
2ISCTE-IUL, Av. Das forces Armadas, 1649-026 Lisboa, Portugal
Received 1 April 2010; Accepted 18 August 2010
Academic Editor: Ivan Bajic
Copyright © 2010 Alberto A. Lopes et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- 3GPP, “Feasibility Study on Improvement of the Multimedia Broadcast Multicast Service (MBMS),” TR 25.905 version 7.2.0 Release 7, http://www.3gpp.org.
- 3GPP, “Physical Layer Aspects for Evolved UTRA,” TR 25.814,V1.2.2, 2006.
- I. Katzela and M. Naghshineh, “Channel assignment schemes for cellular mobile telecommunication systems: a comprehensive survey,” IEEE Personal Communications, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 10–31, 1996.
- C.-X. Wang, X. Hong, X. Ge, X. Cheng, G. Zhang, and J. Thompson, “Cooperative MIMO channel models: a survey,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 48, no. 2, pp. 80–87, 2010.
- C. Berrou and A. Glavieux, “Near optimum error correcting coding and decoding: turbo-codes,” IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 44, no. 10, pp. 1261–1271, 1996.
- T. J. Richardson, M. A. Shokrollahi, and R. L. Urbanke, “Design of capacity-approaching irregular low-density parity-check codes,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 619–637, 2001.
- A. Correia, “Optimised complex constellations for transmitter diversity,” Wireless Personal Communications, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 267–284, 2002.
- C. Schlegel and D. J. Costello Jr., “Bandwidth efficient coding for fading channels: code construction and performance analysis,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 7, no. 9, pp. 1356–1368, 1989.
- J. Boutros and E. Viterbo, “Signal space diversity: a power- and bandwidth-efficient diversity technique for the rayleigh fading channel,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 44, no. 4, pp. 1453–1467, 1998.
- S. M. Kay, Fundamentals of Statistical Signal Processing: Estimation Theory, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, USA, 1993.
- N. Souto, J. C. Silva, R. Dinis, F. Cercas, and A. Correia, “An iterative receiver for WCDMA systems with MIMO transmissions and hierarchical constellations,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Spread Spectrum Techniques and Applications (ISSSTA '06), pp. 233–237, Manaus, Brazil, August 2006.
- T. Salvalaggio, “On the application of reuse partitioning,” in Proceedings of the 38th IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC '88), pp. 182–185, 1988.
- G. Fodor, “Performance analysis of a reuse partitioning technique for OFDM based evolved UTRA,” in Proceedings of the 14th IEEE International Workshop on Quality of Service (IWQoS '06), pp. 112–120, June 2006.
- ETSI, “Selection procedures for the choice of radio transmission technologies of UMTS,” ETSI, TR 101 112 v3.2.0, Cedex, France, 1998.
- 3GPP, 25.212-v6.2.0, “Multiplexing and Channel Coding (FDD)”.
- 3GPP, “Feasibility study for evolved Universal Terrestrial Radio Access (UTRA) and Universal Terrestrial Radio Access Network (UTRAN),” Tech. Rep. 25.912 v7.1.0.
- 3GPP, “Evolved-UTRA Radio Frequency (RF) System Scenarios,” TR. 36.942 v9.2.0 (2009-12).