- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 4 (2008), Issue 1, Pages 13-27
Energy Efficient Correlated Data Aggregation for Wireless Sensor Networks
1Department of Computer Science, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA
2School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Copyright © 2008 Hindawi Publishing Corporation. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Saeed Darabi, Nasser Yazdani, and Omid Fatemi, “Multimedia-aware MMSPEED: A routing solution for video transmission in WMSN,” 2008 2nd International Symposium on Advanced Networks and Telecommunication Systems, ANTS 2008, 2008.
- Changlei Liu, and Guohong Cao, “Distributed monitoring and aggregation in wireless sensor networks,” Proceedings - IEEE INFOCOM, 2010.
- Hüseyin Ozgür Tan, Ibrahim Korpeoglu, and Ivan Stojmenovic, “Computing localized power-efficient data aggregation trees for sensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 489–500, 2011.
- Dimitris Tsitsipis, Sofia-Maria Dima, Angeliki Kritikakou, Christos Panagiotou, and Stavros Koubias, “Data merge: A data aggregation technique for wireless sensor networks,” IEEE Symposium on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation, ETFA, 2011.
- Chuang Lin, Yongwei Wu, Canfeng Chen, Jiao Zhang, and Tao He, “Attribute-Aware Data Aggregation Using Potential-Based Dynamic Routing in W ireless Sensor Networks,” Ieee Transactions On Parallel And Distributed Systems, vol. 24, no. 5, pp. 881–892, 2013.
- Ting Yang, Wenping Xiang, and Linqi Ye, “A Distributed Agents QoS Routing Algorithm to Transmit Electrical Power Measuring Information in Last Mile Access Wireless Sensor Networks,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.