- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 4 (2008), Issue 1, Pages 13-27
Energy Efficient Correlated Data Aggregation for Wireless Sensor Networks
1Department of Computer Science, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA
2School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Copyright © 2008 Hindawi Publishing Corporation. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Saeed Darabi, Nasser Yazdani, and Omid Fatemi, “Multimedia-aware MMSPEED: A routing solution for video transmission in WMSN,” 2008 2nd International Symposium on Advanced Networks and Telecommunication Systems, ANTS 2008, 2008.
- Changlei Liu, and Guohong Cao, “Distributed monitoring and aggregation in wireless sensor networks,” Proceedings - IEEE INFOCOM, 2010.
- Hüseyin Ozgür Tan, Ibrahim Korpeoglu, and Ivan Stojmenovic, “Computing localized power-efficient data aggregation trees for sensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 489–500, 2011.
- Dimitris Tsitsipis, Sofia-Maria Dima, Angeliki Kritikakou, Christos Panagiotou, and Stavros Koubias, “Data merge: A data aggregation technique for wireless sensor networks,” IEEE Symposium on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation, ETFA, 2011.
- Junhu Zhang, Xiujuan Zhu, and Hui Peng, “An adaptive-weighted two-dimensional data aggregation algorithm for clustered wireless sensor networks,” Journal of Electronics (China), vol. 30, no. 6, pp. 525–537, 2013.
- Fengyuan Ren, Chuang Lin, Jiao Zhang, Tao He, Yongwei Wu, and Canfeng Chen, “Attribute-Aware Data Aggregation Using Potential-Based Dynamic Routing in Wireless Sensor Networks,” Ieee Transactions On Parallel And Distributed Systems, vol. 24, no. 5, pp. 881–892, 2013.
- Ting Yang, Wenping Xiang, and Linqi Ye, “A Distributed Agents QoS Routing Algorithm to Transmit Electrical Power Measuring Information in Last Mile Access Wireless Sensor Networks,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Jine Tang, ZhangBing Zhou, Jianwei Niu, and Qun Wang, “An energy efficient hierarchical clustering index tree for facilitating time-correlated region queries in the Internet of Things,” Journal of Network and Computer Applications, vol. 40, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- ZhangBing Zhou, Jine Tang, Liang-Jie Zhang, Ke Ning, and Qun Wang, “EGF-tree: an energy-efficient index tree for facilitating multi-region query aggregation in the internet of things,” Personal and Ubiquitous Computing, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 951–966, 2014.
- Jinyu Hu, Juan Luo, Yuxi Zhang, Panwu Wang, and Yu Liu, “Location-Based Data Aggregation in 6LoWPAN,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 2015, pp. 1–9, 2015.