- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 135054, 9 pages
Holes Detection in Anisotropic Sensornets: Topological Methods
1School of Computer Science and Engineering, Xi’an University of Technology, Xi’an 710048, China
2College of Management Science, Chengdu University of Technology, Chengdu 610059, China
3National School of Software, Xidian University, Xi’an 710071, China
4College of Science, Xi’an University of Science and Technology, Xi’an 710054, China
Received 11 May 2012; Revised 2 September 2012; Accepted 12 September 2012
Academic Editor: Chuan Foh
Copyright © 2012 Wei Wei et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Q. Fang, J. Gao, and L. J. Guibas, “Locating and bypassing holes in sensor networks,” Mobile Networks and Applications, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 187–200, 2006.
- P. Bose, P. Morin, I. Stojmenović, and J. Urrutia, “Routing with guaranteed delivery in ad hoc wireless networks,” Wireless Networks, vol. 7, no. 6, pp. 609–616, 2001.
- B. Karp and H. T. Kung, “GPSR: greedy Perimeter Stateless Routing for wireless networks,” in Proceedings of the 6th Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking (MOBICOM '00), pp. 243–254, August 2000.
- J. Bruck, J. Gao, and A. Jiang, “MAP: medial axis based geometric routing in sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 11th Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking (MobiCom '05), pp. 88–102, September 2005.
- Q. Fang, J. Gao, L. J. Guibas, V. De Silva, and L. Zhang, “GLIDER: Gradient Landmark-Based Distributed Routing for sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 24th Conference of the IEEE Communication Society (INFOCOM '05), pp. 339–350, March 2005.
- J. Hightower and G. Borriello, “Location systems for ubiquitous computing,” Computer, vol. 34, no. 8, pp. 57–66, 2001.
- S. P. Fekete, A. Kröller, D. Pfisterer, S. Fischer, and C. Buschmann, “Neighborhood-based topology recognition in sensor networks,” Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 3121, pp. 123–136, 2004.
- R. Ghrist and A. Muhammad, “Coverage and hole-detection in sensor networks via homology,” in Proceedings of the 4th International Symposium on Information Processing in Sensor Networks (IPSN '05), pp. 254–260, April 2005.
- A. Kröller, S. P. Fekete, D. Pfisterer, and S. Fischer, “Deterministic boundary recognition and topology extraction for large sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 17th Annual ACM-SIAM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms, pp. 1000–1009, January 2006.
- S. Funke, “Topological hole detection in wireless sensor networks and its applications,” in Proceedings of the Joint Workshop on Foundations of Mobile Computing, pp. 44–53, 2005.
- S. Funke and C. Klein, “Hole detection or: ‘how much geometry hides in connectivity?’,” in Proceedings of the 22nd Annual Symposium on Computational Geometry (SCG '06), pp. 377–385, June 2006.
- Poincare and Jules Henri, The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, Houghton Mifflin Company, Boston, Mass, USA, 4th edition, 2000.
- J. L. Kelly, General Topology, D. Van Nostrand, Princeton, NJ, USA, 1955.
- D. Ganesan, B. Krishnamachari, A. Woo, D. Culler, D. Estrin, and S. Wicker, “Complex behavior at scale: an experimental study of low-power wireless sensor networks,” Tech. Rep. UCLA/CSD-TR 02-0013, UCLA, 2002.
- Y. J. Kim, R. Govindan, B. Karp, and S. Shenker, “Geographic routing made practical,” in Proceedings of the 2nd USENIX/ACM Symposium Networked System Design and Implementation, pp. 217–230, 2005.
- T. He, C. Huang, B. M. Blum, J. A. Stankovic, and T. Abdelzaher, “Range-Free Localization Schemes for Large Scale Sensor Networks,” in Proceedings of the 9th Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking (MobiCom '03), pp. 81–95, September 2003.
- E. W. Dijkstra, “A note on two problems in connexion with graphs,” Numerische Mathematik, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 269–271, 1959.
- F. Li, J. Luo, C. Zhang, S. Xin, and Y. He, “UNFOLD: uniform fast on-line boundary detection for dynamic 3D wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 12th ACM International Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing (MobiHoc'11), pp. 141–152, 2011.
- E. M. Royer, P. M. Melliar-Smith, and L. E. Moser, “An analysis of the optimum node density for ad hoc mobile networks,” in International Conference on Communications (ICC '01), pp. 857–861, June 2000.