- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 146516, 8 pages
A Novel Hybrid Self-Organizing Clustering Routing Algorithm
1Department of Information Management, School of Economics and Management, Nanjing University of Science and Technology, 200 Xiao Ling Wei Street, Nanjing 210094, China
2Division of Education Affairs, Nanjing Forest Police College, Nanjing 210046, China
Received 9 May 2012; Revised 17 July 2012; Accepted 30 July 2012
Academic Editor: Mugen Peng
Copyright © 2012 Peng Zhu and Fei Jia. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Jingfang, W. Muqing, Z. Yan, and Z. Qinjuan, “Robust on-demand routing mechanism for wireless multi-hop networks,” IET Communications, vol. 5, no. 5, pp. 620–628, 2011.
- M. Peng, Y. Liu, D. Y. Wei, W. B. Wang, and H. H. Chen, “Hierarchical cooperative relay based heterogeneous networks,” IEEE Wireless Communications, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 48–56, 2011.
- A. Bari, S. Wazed, A. Jaekel, and S. Bandyopadhyay, “A genetic algorithm based approach for energy efficient routing in two-tiered sensor networks,” Ad Hoc Networks, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 665–676, 2009.
- K. Lee and H. Lee, “A self-organized and smart-adaptive clustering and routing approach for wireless sensor networks,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 2012, Article ID 156268, 13 pages, 2012.
- F. Dressler, Self-Organization in Sensor and Actor Networks, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 2007.
- F. Tournus, L. Bardotti, and V. Dupuis, “Size-dependent morphology of CoPt cluster films on graphite: a route to self-organization,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 109, no. 11, Article ID 114309, 4 pages, 2011.
- I. Ahmed, M. G. Peng, and W. B. Wang, “Exploiting geometric advantages of cooperative communications for energy efficient wireless sensor networks,” International Journal of Communications, Networks and System Sciences, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 55–61, 2008.
- M. M. Hasan and J. P. Jue, “Survivable self-organization for prolonged lifetime in wireless sensor networks,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 2011, Article ID 257156, 11 pages, 2011.
- I. Ahmed, M. G. Peng, and W. B. Wang, “Energy efficient cooperative nodes selection in wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Parallel Processing Workshops (ICPPW'07), pp. 273–277, Xian, China, September 2007.
- Y. J. Sun and X. P. Gu, “Clustering routing based maximizing lifetime for wireless sensor networks,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 5, no. 1, article 88, 2009.
- H. S. AbdelSalam and S. Olariu, “A lightweight skeleton construction algorithm for self-organizing sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC'09), pp. 426–430, Dresden, Germany, June 2009.
- O. Younis, S. Fahmy, and P. Santi, “An architecture for robust sensor network communications,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 1, no. 3-4, pp. 305–327, 2005.
- J. Sangjoon, “Self-organizing clusters for routing algorithm by diffusing an interest in wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 5th ACIS International Conference on Software Engineering Research, Management, and Applications (SERA'07), pp. 702–707, Busan, South Korea, August 2007.
- C. L. Chang and T. L. Lin, “Delay-based RREQ routing scheme for wireless mesh network,” Journal of Internet Technology, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 103–109, 2009.
- R. D. Bai, M. Singhal, and Y. Luo, “Enhancing performance by salvaging route reply messages in on-demand routing protocols for MANETs,” Ad Hoc & Sensor Wireless Networks, vol. 5, no. 3-4, pp. 161–188, 2008.
- X. X. Wu, G. Ding, and W. W. Zhu, “Load-based route discovery through searching range adaptation for MANET throughput improvement,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 58, no. 4, pp. 2055–2066, 2009.
- B. Awerbuch, R. Curtmola, D. Holmer, C. Nita-Rotaru, and H. Rubens, “ODSBR: An on-demand secure Byzantine resilient routing protocol for wireless ad hoc networks,” ACM Transactions on Information and System Security, vol. 10, no. 4, article 18, 2008.
- J. L. Font, P. Iñigo, M. Domínguez, J. L. Sevillano, and C. Amaya, “Analysis of source code metrics from ns-2 and ns-3 network simulators,” Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 1330–1346, 2011.
- C. E. A. Campbell, K. K. J. Loo, O. Gemikonakli, S. Khan, and D. Singh, “Multi-channel distributed coordinated function over single radio in wireless sensor networks,” Sensors, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 964–991, 2011.
- G. Li and H. M. Sun, “Discovering AODV-based multipath routes in wireless ad hoc networks,” Security and Communication Networks, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 374–383, 2012.