- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 154602, 9 pages
A Camera Nodes Correlation Model Based on 3D Sensing in Wireless Multimedia Sensor Networks
1College of Computer, Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Nanjing 210003, China
2Jiangsu High Technology Research Key Laboratory for Wireless Sensor Networks, Nanjing 210003, China
3Key Lab of Broadband Wireless Communication and Sensor Network Technology of Ministry of Education, Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Jiangsu Province, Nanjing 210003, China
4Provincial Key Laboratory for Computer Information Processing Technology, Soochow University, Suzhou 215006, China
Received 20 July 2012; Revised 21 September 2012; Accepted 26 September 2012
Academic Editor: LiuSheng Huang
Copyright © 2012 Chong Han et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- I. F. Akyildiz, T. Melodia, and K. R. Chowdhury, “A survey on wireless multimedia sensor networks,” Computer Networks, vol. 51, no. 4, pp. 921–960, 2007.
- B. Bhanu, C. V. Ravishankar, A. K. Roy-Chowdhury, H. Aghajan, and D. Terzopoulos, Distributed Video Sensor Networks, Springer, London, UK, 2011.
- H. Ma and Y. Liu, “Correlation based video processing in video sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Wireless Networks, Communications and Mobile Computing (WiCOM '05), vol. 2, pp. 987–992, Wuhan, China, June 2005.
- R. Dai and I. F. Akyildiz, “A spatial correlation model for visual information in wireless multimedia sensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Multimedia, vol. 11, no. 6, pp. 1148–1159, 2009.
- P. Wang, R. Dai, and I. F. Akyildiz, “Collaborative data compression using clustered source coding for wireless multimedia sensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Multimedia, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 388–401, 2011.
- M. Alaei and J. M. Barcelo-Ordinas, “Node clustering based on overlapping FoVs for wireless multimedia sensor networks,” in Proceedings of IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC '10), Sydney, Australia, April 2010.
- M. Alaei and J. M. Barcelo-Ordinas, “MCM: Multi-Cluster-Membership approach for FoV-based cluster formation in Wireless Multimedia Sensor Networks,” in Proceedings of the 6th International Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing Conference (IWCMC '10), pp. 1161–1165, Caen, France, July 2010.
- D. A. Forsyth and J. Ponce, Computer Vision: A Modern Approach, Prentice Hall, 2nd edition, 2011.
- H. Ma, X. Zhang, and A. Ming, “A coverage-enhancing method for 3D directional sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 28th Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM '09), pp. 2791–2795, Rio de Janerio, Brazil, April 2009.
- F. Xiao, L. Sun, R. Wang, and J. Weng, “Coverage-enhancing algorithm for wireless multi-media sensor networks based on threedimensional perception,” Acta Electronic Sinica, vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 11–18, 2012.
- C. Han, L. Sun, F. Xiao, J. Guo, and R. Wang, “FoVs correlation model for wireless multimedia sensor networks based on threedimensional perception,” Advances in Information Sciences and Service Sciences, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 27–34, 2012.
- W. R. Heinzelman, A. Chandrakasan, and H. Balakrishnan, “Energy-efficient communication protocol for wireless microsensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 33rd Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Siences (HICSS '33), pp. 3005–3014, Maui, Hawai, USA, January 2000.
- A. A. Abbasi and M. Younis, “A survey on clustering algorithms for wireless sensor networks,” Computer Communications, vol. 30, no. 14-15, pp. 2826–2841, 2007.
- P. Kulkarni, D. Ganesan, P. Shenoy, and Q. Lu, “SensEye: a multi-tier camera sensor network,” in Proceedings of the 13th annual ACM International Conference on Multimedia, pp. 229–238, Hilton, Singapore, 2005.
- X. Wang, G. Xing, Y. Zhang, C. Lu, R. Pless, and C. Gill, “Integrated coverage and connectivity configuration in wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems (SenSys '03), pp. 28–39, Los Angeles, Calif, USA, November 2003.
- C. Liu and G. Cao, “Distributed critical location coverage in wireless sensor networks with lifetime constraint,” in Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM '12), pp. 1314–1322, Orlande, Fla, USA, March 2012.
- M. Brown and D. G. Lowe, “Automatic panoramic image stitching using invariant features,” International Journal of Computer Vision, vol. 74, no. 1, pp. 59–73, 2007.
- W. B. Heinzelman, Application-specific protocol architectures for wireless networks [Ph.D. thesis], Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2000.