- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 170589, 8 pages
Centralized Management Mechanism for Cell Outage Compensation in LTE Networks
State Key Laboratory of Networking and Switching Technology, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Beijing 100876, China
Received 3 May 2012; Revised 10 July 2012; Accepted 10 July 2012
Academic Editor: Mugen Peng
Copyright © 2012 Li Wenjing et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- 3GPP TS 32.541 V10.0.0, Telecommunications Management, Self-organizing Networks (SON), Self-healing concepts and requirements (Release 10), March 2011.
- INFSO-ICT-216284, SOCRATES D2.1, Use Cases for Self-Organising Networks, March 2008.
- NGMN Recommendation on SON and O&M Requirements, Next Generation Mobile Networks Recommendation on SON and O&M Requirements, December 2008.
- C. Mueller, M. Kaschub, C. Blankenhorn, and S. Wanke, “A cell outage detection algorithm using neighbor cell list reports,” in Proceedings of the International Workshop on Self-Organizing Systems, pp. 218–229, 2008.
- M. Amirijoo, L. Jorguseski, R. Litjens, and R. Nascimento, “Effectiveness of cell outage compensation in LTE networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference (CCNC '11), pp. 642–647, January 2011.
- M. Amirijoo, L. Jorguseski, T. Kürner et al., “Cell outage management in LTE networks,” in Proceedings of the 6th International Symposium on Wireless Communication Systems (ISWCS '09), pp. 600–604, Siena, Italy, September 2009.
- Z. Heng, Q. Xue-song, M. Luo-ming, L. Wen-jing, and Z. Xi-dong, “An automated coverage optimization scheme used in radio access network[J],” Journal of Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, vol. 34, no. 5, pp. 29–32, 2011.
- M. Amirijoo, L. Jorguseski, R. Litjens, and L. C. Schmelz, “Cell outage compensation in LTE networks: algorithms and performance assessment,” in Proceedings of the IEEE 73rd Vehicular Technology Conference, VTC2011-Spring, May 2011.
- L. Fuqiang, Q. Xuesong, L. Wenjing, and W. Honglin, “High load cell outage compensation method in TD-SCDMA wireless access network TD-SCDMA,” Journal of Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, vol. 35, no. 1, 2012.
- L. Fu-qiang, Q. Xue-song, M. Luo-ming, and Z. Heng, “An algorithm of cell outage compensation in wireless access networks,” International Journal of Advancements in Computing Technology, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 404–414, 2012.
- L. Fu-qiang, Q. Xue-song, M. Luo-ming, and Z. Heng, “Achieving cell outage compensation in radio access network with automatic network management,” in Proceedings of the GlobeCom Workshops, pp. 673–677, December 2011.
- F. Yangguang, Z. Chengping, and D. Mingyue, “Convergence analysis of standard particle swarm optimization algorithm,” Mathematica Applicata, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 187–194, 2011.
- 3GPP TR 36.814, Further advancements for E-UTRA physical layer aspects, V9.0.0, March 2010.
- L. Chiaraviglio, D. Ciullo, M. Meo, and M. A. Marsan, “Energy-efficient management of UMTS access networks,” in Proceedings of the 21st International Teletraffic Congress (ITC 21 '09), pp. 1–8, Paris, France, September 2009.