- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 234029, 7 pages
Traffic Rerouting Strategy against Jamming Attacks in WSNs for Microgrid
1Department of Information Media, University of Suwon, San 2-2 Wau-ri, Bongdam-eup, Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do 445-743, Republic of Korea
2Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Incheon, 12-1, Songdo-dong, Yeonsu-gu, Incheon 406-840, Republic of Korea
3Department of Computer and Mathematical Sciences, Graduate School of Information Science, Tohoku University, Sendai 980-8577, Japan
Received 4 November 2011; Accepted 25 February 2012
Academic Editor: Carlos Ramos
Copyright © 2012 Yujin Lim et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. Lasseter, “Role of distributed generation in reinforcing the critical electric power infrastructure,” in IEEE Power Engineering Society Winter Meeting, pp. 146–149, February 2001.
- J. Y. Kim, S. K. Kim, and J. H. Park, “Contribution of an energy storage system for stabilizing a microgrid during islanded operation,” Journal of Electrical Engineering and Technology, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 194–200, 2009.
- J. Y. Kim, J. H. Jeon, S. K. Kim et al., “Cooperative control strategy of energy storage system and microsources for stabilizing the microgrid during islanded operation,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 25, no. 12, pp. 3037–3048, 2010.
- J. H. Jeon, J. Y. Kim, H. M. Kim et al., “Development of hardware in-the-loop simulation system for testing operation and control functions of microgrid,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 25, no. 12, pp. 2919–2929, 2010.
- H. M. Kim and T. Kinoshita, “A new challenge of microgrid operation,” Communications in Computer and Information Science, vol. 78, pp. 250–260, 2010.
- A. L. Dimeas and N. D. Hatziargyriou, “Operation of a multiagent system for microgrid control,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 1447–1455, 2005.
- A. L. Dimeas and N. D. Hatziargyriou, “Agent based control for microgrids,” in IEEE Power Energy Society General Meeting, June 2007.
- H. M. Kim, T. Kinoshita, Y. Lim, and T. H. Kim, “A bankruptcy problem approach to load-shedding in multiagent-based microgrid operation,” Sensors, vol. 10, no. 10, pp. 8888–8898, 2010.
- H. M. Kimt and T. Kinoshita, “A multiagent system for microgrid operation in the grid-interconnected mode,” Journal of Electrical Engineering and Technology, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 246–254, 2010.
- H. M. Kim, T. Kinoshita, and M. C. Shin, “A multiagent system for autonomous operation of islanded microgrids based on a power market environment,” Energies, vol. 3, no. 12, pp. 1972–1990, 2010.
- H. M. Kim, T. Kinoshita, and Y. Lim, “Talmudic approach to load shedding of islanded microgrid operation based on multiagent system,” Journal of Electrical Engineering and Technology, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 284–292, 2011.
- H.-M. Kim, W. Wei, and T. Kinoshita, “A new modified CNP for autonomous microgrid operation based on multiagent system,” KIEE Journal of Electrical Engineering & Technology, vol. 6, pp. 139–146, 2011.
- M. Wooldridge, An Introduction to Multiagent Systems, John Wiley and Sons, New York, NY, USA, 2nd edition, 2009.
- OpenSG, “SG Network System Requirements Specification r3,” May 2010.
- F. Huang, Y. Yang, and L. He, “A flow-based network monitoring framework for wireless mesh networks,” IEEE Wireless Communications, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 48–55, 2007.
- S. Jiang and Y. Xue, “Providing survivability against jamming attack for multi-radio multi-channel wireless mesh networks,” Journal of Network and Computer Applications, vol. 34, no. 2, pp. 443–454, 2011.
- A. Mpitziopoulos, D. Gavalas, C. Konstantopoulos, and G. Pantziou, “A survey on jamming attacks and countermeasures in wsns,” IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 42–56, 2009.
- E. Shi and A. Perrig, “Designing secure sensor networks,” IEEE Wireless Communications, vol. 11, no. 6, pp. 38–43, 2004.
- W. Xu, W. Trappe, Y. Zhang, and T. Wood, “The feasibility of launching and detecting jamming attacks in wireless networks,” in 6th ACM International Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing (MOBIHOC '05), pp. 46–57, May 2005.
- A. D. Wood, J. A. Stankovic, and S. H. Son, “JAM: a jammed-area mapping service for sensor networks,” in 24th IEEE International Real-Time Systems Symposium (RTSS '03), pp. 286–297, December 2003.
- R. Muraleedharan and L. Osadciw, “Jamming attack detection and countermeasures in wireless sensor network using ant system,” in SPIE Symposium on Defense and Security, Orlando, Fla, USA, April 2006.
- H. W. Oh, J. H. Jang, K. D. Moon, S. Park, E. Lee, and S. H. Kim, “An explicit disjoint multipath algorithm for cost efficiency in wireless sensor networks,” in 21st International Symposium on Personal Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC '10), pp. 1899–1904, September 2010.
- D. Ganesan, R. Govindan, S. Shenker, and D. Estrin, “Highly-resilient, energy-efficient multipath routing in wireless sensor networks,” ACM Mobile Computing and Communications Review, vol. 1, pp. 10–24, 2002.
- E. P. C. Jones, M. Karsten, and P. A. S. Ward, “Multipath load balancing in multi-hop wireless networks,” in IEEE International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Computing, Networking and Communications (WiMob '05), pp. 158–166, August 2005.
- S. Waharte and R. Boutaba, “Totally disjoint multipath routing in multihop wireless networks,” in IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC '06), pp. 5576–5581, July 2006.
- E. Gelenbe and E. C. H. Ngai, “Adaptive qos routing for significant events in wireless sensor networks,” in 5th IEEE International Conference on Mobile Ad-Hoc and Sensor Systems (MASS '08), pp. 410–415, October 2008.
- E. Gelenbe and E. C.-H. Ngai, “Adaptive random re-routing for differentiated QoS in sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the Visions of Computer Science Conference, pp. 343–354, September 2008.
- E. Gelenbe and E. C.-H. Ngai, “Adaptive random re-routing in sensor networks,” in Annual Conference of ITA (ACITA '08), pp. 348–349, London, UK, September 2008.
- A. Islam, U. Iqbal, J. M. P. Langlois, and A. Noureldin, “Implementation methodology of embedded land vehicle positioning using an integrated gps and multi sensor system,” Integrated Computer-aided Engineering, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 69–83, 2010.
- F. G. Bravo, A. Vale, and M. I. Ribeiro, “Navigation strategies for cooperative localization based on a particle-filter approach,” Integrated Computer-aided Engineering, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 263–279, 2007.
- B. Karp and H. T. Kung, “Gpsr: greedy perimeter stateless routing for wireless networks,” in 6th Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking (MOBICOM '00), pp. 243–254, August 2000.
- “The network Simulator ns-2,” http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/.