- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 235374, 8 pages
Interference-Aware Fault-Tolerant Energy Spanner in Wireless Ad Hoc Networks
College of Information Science and Engineering, Hunan University, Changsha 410082, China
Received 20 July 2012; Accepted 21 November 2012
Academic Editor: Ruchuan Wang
Copyright © 2012 Dong Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Wang and X. Y. Li, “Minimum power assignment in wireless ad hoc networks with spanner property,” Journal of Combinatorial Optimization, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 99–112, 2006.
- H. Shpungin and M. Segal, “Near optimal multicriteria spanner constructions in wireless ad-hoc networks,” in Proceedings of the 28th Conference on Computer Communications (IEEE INFOCOM '09), pp. 163–171, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, April 2009.
- A. K. Abu-Affash, R. Aschner, P. Carmi, and M. J. Katz, “Minimum power energy spanners in wireless ad hoc networks,” in Proceedings of the 28th Conference on Computer Communications, pp. 1–6, San Diego, Calif, USA, March 2010.
- H. Shpungin and M. Segal, “Near-optimal multicriteria spanner constructions in wireless Ad Hoc networks,” IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol. 18, no. 6, pp. 1963–1976, 2010.
- P. V. Rickenbach, R. Wattenhofer, and A. Zollinger, “Algorithmic models of interference in wireless Ad Hoc and sensor networks,” IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 172–185, 2009.
- L. P. Chew, “There is a planar graph almost as good as the complete graph,” in Proceedings of the 2nd Symposium on Computational Geometry, pp. 169–177, Yorktown Heights, NY, USA, 1986.
- R. E. N. Moraes, C. C. Ribeiro, and C. Duhamel, “Optimal solutions for fault-tolerant topology control in wireless ad hoc networks,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 8, no. 12, pp. 5970–5981, 2009.
- L. Li, L. Lian, and H. Bin, “Algorithms for k-fault tolerant power assignments in wireless sensor networks,” Science China Information Sciences, vol. 53, no. 12, pp. 2527–2537, 2010.
- S. Indranil, K. S. Lokesh, K. G. Subhas, and K. P. Ranjeet, “Distributed fault-tolerant topology control in wireless multi-hop networks,” Wireless Networks, vol. 16, no. 6, pp. 1511–1524, 2010.
- P. Carmi, M. Segal, M. J. Katz, and H. Shpungin, “Fault-tolerant power assignment and backbone in wireless networks,” in Proceedings of the 4th annual IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications Workshops, pp. 80–84, Washington, DC, USA, March 2006.
- J. B. Kruskal, “On the shortest spanning subtree of a graph and the traveling salesman problem,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 48–50, 1956.
- S. Even and R. E. Tarjan, “Network flow and testing graph connectivity,” SIAM Journal on Computing, vol. 4, pp. 507–518, 1975.
- G. Di Battista, R. Tamassia, and L. Vismara, “Output-sensitive reporting of disjoint paths,” Algorithmica, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 302–340, 1999.
- E. W. Dijkstra, “A note on two problems in connexion with graphs,” Numerische Mathematik, vol. 53, no. 8, pp. 41–47, 1959.