- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 242654, 11 pages
A Novel Reliability Assurance Method for Cyberphysical System Components Substitution
1College of Electronics and Information Engineering, Tongji University, Shanghai 201804, China
2Shanghai Development Center of Computer Software Technology, Shanghai 201112, China
Received 3 August 2012; Revised 4 October 2012; Accepted 8 October 2012
Academic Editor: Liguo Zhang
Copyright © 2012 Peng Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. A. Lee, “Cyber physical systems: design challenges,” in Proceedings of the 11th IEEE Symposium on Object/Component/Service-Oriented Real-Time Distributed Computing (ISORC '08), pp. 363–369, Orlando, Fla, USA, May 2008.
- R. Rajkumar, I. Lee, L. Sha, and J. Stankovic, “Cyber-physical systems: the next computing revolution,” in Proceedings of the 47th Design Automation Conference (DAC '10), pp. 731–736, New York, NY, USA, June 2010.
- Y. Tan, S. Goddard, L. C. Perez, et al., “A prototype architecture for cyber-physical systems,” ACM SIGBED Review, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 56–60, 2008.
- L. T. X. Phan and I. Lee, “Towards a compositional multi-modal framework for adaptive cyber-physical systems,” in Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Embedded and Real-Time Computing Systems and Applications, pp. 67–73, Toyama, Japan, 2011.
- A. Koubaa and B. Andersson, “A vision of cyber-physical internet,” in Proceedings of the 8th International Workshop on Real-Time Networks, pp. 75–80, Porto, Portugal, 2009.
- T. Erl, Service-Oriented Architecture: Concepts, Technology, and Design, Prentice Hall PTR, Upper Saddle River, NJ, USA, 2005.
- R. A. Thacker, K. R. Jones, C. J. Myers, and H. Zheng, “Automatic abstraction for verification of cyber-physical systems,” in Proceedings of the 1st ACM/IEEE International Conference on Cyber-Physical Systems (ICCPS '10), pp. 12–21, New York, NY, USA, April 2010.
- E. A. Lee and S. Tripakis, “Modal models in ptolemy,” in Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop on Equation-Based Object-Oriented Modeling Languages and Tools, pp. 11–21, Oslo, Norway, 2010.
- R. Akella and B. M. McMillin, “Model-checking BNDC properties in Cyber-physical systems,” in Proceedings of the 33rd Annual IEEE International Computer Software and Applications Conference (COMPSAC '09), pp. 660–663, Seattle, Wash, USA, July 2009.
- R. Milner, Communicating and Mobile Systems: The π-Calculus, Cambridge University Press, 1999.
- L. Bordeaux, G. Salaün, D. Berardi, and M. Mecella, “When are two web services compatible?” in Proceedings of the 5th International Workshop on Technologies for E-Services (TES '04), pp. 15–28, Toronto, Canada, August 2004.
- M. Iqbal and M. Nieves, ITIL Service Strategy, The Stationery Office, London, UK, 2007.
- ISO/IEC 20000-1: 2005, Information Technology Service Management-Part 1: Specification, International Organization for Standardization, 2005.
- J. M. M. Perez, J. B. Bernabe, D. J. M. Manzano, G. M. Perez, and A. F. G. Skarmeta, “Towards the definition of a web service based management framework,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Emerging Security Information, Systems and Technologies, pp. 362–367, Cap Esterel, 2008.
- V. Machiraju, A. Sahai, and A. V. Moorsel, “Web services management network: an overlay network for federated service management,” in Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on Integrated Network Managemen, pp. 351–364, Ghent, Belgium, 2003.
- OPEN GIS CONSORTIUM, “OpenGIS geography markup language(GML) encoding standard,” Version 3. 3, 2007.
- M. J. Egenhofer and J. R. Herring, “A mathematical framework for the definition of topological relationships,” in Proceedings of the 4th International Symposium on Spatial Data Handling, pp. 803–813, Zurich, Switzerland, 1990.
- V. Bjorn and M. Faron, “The mobility workbench-a tool for the π-calculus,” Computer Aided Verification, vol. 818, pp. 428–440, 1994.