- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 271860, 12 pages
Survey: Discovery in Wireless Sensor Networks
Department of Computer Science, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Received 16 July 2011; Revised 7 October 2011; Accepted 13 October 2011
Academic Editor: Yuhang Yang
Copyright © 2012 Valerie Galluzzi and Ted Herman. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Marjan Radi, Behnam Dezfouli, Kamalrulnizam Abu Bakar, and Shukor Abd Razak, “Integration and Analysis of Neighbor Discovery and Link Quality Estimation in Wireless Sensor Networks,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–23, 2014.
- Marco Allegretti, “Concept for Floating and Submersible Wireless Sensor Network for Water Basin Monitoring,” Wireless Sensor Network, vol. 06, no. 06, pp. 104–108, 2014.