- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 294578, 8 pages
A Minimax Unbiased Estimation Fusion in Distributed Multisensor Localization and Tracking
1College of Computer Science and Technology, Southwest University for Nationalities, Chengdu, Sichuan 610041, China
2College of Mathematics, Sichuan University, Chengdu, Sichuan 610064, China
Received 30 August 2012; Accepted 26 October 2012
Academic Editor: Long Cheng
Copyright © 2012 Xiaomei Qu and Jie Zhou. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Bar-Shalom, “On the track-to-track correlation problem,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 571–572, 1981.
- Y. Bar-Shalom and L. Campo, “The effect of the common process noise on the two-sensor fused track covariance,” IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, vol. 22, pp. 803–805, 1986.
- A. Beck and Y. C. Eldar, “Regularization in regression with bounded noise: a chebyshev center approach,” SIAM Journal on Matrix Analysis and Applications, vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 606–625, 2007.
- L. Chen, P. O. Arambel, and R. K. Mehra, “Estimation under unknown correlation: covariance intersection revisited,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 47, no. 11, pp. 1879–1882, 2002.
- C. Y. Chong, “Distributed fusion architectures and algorithms,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Multisource-Multisensor Data Fusion, 1998.
- C. Y. Chong and S. Mori, “Convex combination and covariance intersection algorithms in distributed fusion,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Information Fusion (FUSION '01), August 2001.
- S.-L. Sun and Z.-L. Deng, “Multi-sensor optimal information fusion Kalman filter,” Automatica, vol. 40, no. 6, pp. 1017–1023, 2004.
- E. Song, Y. Zhu, J. Zhou, and Z. You, “Optimal Kalman filtering fusion with cross-correlated sensor noises,” Automatica, vol. 43, no. 8, pp. 1450–1456, 2007.
- X. R. Li, Y. Zhu, J. Wang, and C. Han, “Optimal linear estimation fusion—part I: unified fusion rules,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 49, no. 9, pp. 2192–2208, 2003.
- S. Gao, Y. Zhong, and B. Shirinzadeh, “Random weighting estimation for fusion of multi-dimensional position data,” Information Sciences, vol. 180, no. 24, pp. 4999–5007, 2010.
- R. Lobbia and M. Kent, “Data fusion of decentralized local tracker outputs,” IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 787–799, 1994.
- S. J. Julier and J. K. Uhlmann, “Non-divergent estimation algorithm in the presence of unknown correlations,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference, pp. 2369–2373, June 1997.
- S. Julier and J. Uhlmann, “General decentralized data fusion with covariance intersection (CI),” in Handbook of Multisensor Data Fusion, D. Hall and J. Llians, Eds., chapter 12, pp. 1–25, CRC Press, Boca Raton, Fla, USA, 2001.
- X. Qu, J. Zhou, E. Song, and Y. Zhu, “Minimax robust optimal estimation fusion in distributed multisensor systems with uncertainties,” IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 17, no. 9, pp. 811–814, 2010.
- D. Wu, J. Zhou, A. Hu, and F. Li, “Robust distributed fusion for system with randomly uncertain sensor estimation error cross-covariance,” International Journal of Systems Science. In press.
- Y. C. Eldar, A. Beck, and M. Teboulle, “A minimax Chebyshev estimator for bounded error estimation,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 56, no. 4, pp. 1388–1397, 2008.
- J. F. Sturm, “Using SeDuMi 1.02, a MATLAB toolbox for optimization over symmetric cones,” Optimization Methods and Software, vol. 11-12, no. 1–4, pp. 625–653, 1999.
- R. W. Freund and F. Jarre, “A sensitivity result for semidefinite programs,” Operations Research Letters, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 126–132, 2004.