- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 307467, 8 pages
Multilayer Orthogonal Beamforming for Priority-Guaranteed Wireless Communications
School of Electronic and Information Engineering, Beihang University, Beijing 100191, China
Received 20 April 2012; Revised 5 July 2012; Accepted 9 July 2012
Academic Editor: Jianhua He
Copyright © 2012 Jindong Xie et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. Lawton, “Machine-to-machine technology gears up for growth,” Computer, vol. 37, no. 9, pp. 12–15, 2004.
- A. Alheraish, “Design and implementation of home automation system,” IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, vol. 50, no. 4, pp. 1087–1092, 2004.
- G. Wu, S. Talwar, K. Johnsson, N. Himayat, and K. D. Johnson, “M2M: from mobile to embedded internet,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 49, no. 4, pp. 36–43, 2011.
- S. Y. Lien and K. C. Chen, “Massive access management for QoS guarantees in 3GPP machine-to-machine communications,” IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 311–313, 2011.
- A. S. Lioumpas and A. Alexiou, “Uplink scheduling for machine-to-machine communications in LTE-based cellular systems,” in Proceedings of IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference Workshops, pp. 353–357, December 2011.
- P. Viswanath and D. N. C. Tse, “Sum capacity of the vector Gaussian broadcast channel and uplink-downlink duality,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 49, no. 8, pp. 1912–1921, 2003.
- 3GPP TR 25.814, Physical Layers Aspects for Evolved Universal Terrestrial Radio Access (Rel. 7), June 2006.
- M. H. M. Costa, “Writing on Dirty Paper,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. IT-29, no. 3, pp. 439–441, 1983.
- G. Caire and S. Shamai, “On the achievable throughput of a multiantenna Gaussian broadcast channel,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 49, no. 7, pp. 1691–1706, 2003.
- T. Yoo and A. Goldsmith, “On the optimality of multiantenna broadcast scheduling using zero-forcing beamforming,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 528–541, 2006.
- R. De Francisco, M. Kountouris, D. T. M. Slock, and D. Gesbert, “Orthogonal linear beamforming in MIMO broadcast channels,” in Proceedings of IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC '07), pp. 1211–1216, March 2007.
- J. Duplicy, D. P. Palomar, and L. Vandendorpe, “Adaptive orthogonal beamforming for the MIMO broadcast channel,” in Proceedings of the 2nd IEEE International Workshop on Computational Advances in Multi-Sensor Adaptive Processing (CAMPSAP '07), pp. 77–80, December 2007.
- C. Zhang, W. Xu, and M. Chen, “Hybrid zero-forcing beamforming/orthogonal beamforming with user selection for MIMO broadcast channels,” IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 10–12, 2009.
- S. Ozyurt and M. Torlak, “Performance analysis of orthogonal beamforming with user selection in MIMO broadcast channels,” in Proceedings of IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference (GLOBECOM '11), pp. 1–5, Houston, Tex, USA, 2011.
- 3GPP TR 36.211, Evolved Universal Terrestrial Radio Access (EUTRA); Physical Channels and Modulation, March 2010.
- R. Zhang, C. C. Chai, and Y. C. Liang, “Joint beamforming and power control for multiantenna relay broadcast channel with QoS constraints,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 57, no. 2, pp. 726–737, 2009.
- X. Ma and W. Zhang, “Fundamental limits of linear equalizers: diversity, capacity, and complexity,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 54, no. 8, pp. 3442–3456, 2008.
- J. Choi, “Opportunistic beamforming with single beamforming matrix for virtual antenna arrays,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 60, no. 3, pp. 872–881, 2011.
- R. J. Muirhead, Aspects of Multivariate Statistical Theory, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY ,USA, 1982.
- H. A. David and H. N. Nagaraja, Order Statistics, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 3rd edition, 2003.