- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 319276, 8 pages
You Take Care of the Drive, I Take Care of the Rule: A Traffic-Rule Awareness System Using Vehicular Sensors and Mobile Phones
School of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Chengdu, Sichuan 611731, China
Received 28 September 2012; Accepted 23 October 2012
Academic Editor: Nianbo Liu
Copyright © 2012 Xing Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Sichuan traffic accidents statistics, http://www.sc122.gov.cn/system/2012/02/01/013433326.shtml.
- How google self-driving car works, http://spectrum.ieee.org/automaton/robotics/artificial-intelligence/how-google-self-driving-car-works.
- D. A. Johnson and M. M. Trivedi, “Driving style recognition using a smartphone as a sensor platform,” in Proceedings of the 14th International IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Washington, DC, USA, 2011.
- On board diagnostics parameter ids, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Table of OBD-II_Codes#Bitwise_encoded_PIDs.
- On board diagnostics, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On-board-diagnostics.
- Elm327 diagnostic scanner, http://www.tmart.com/OBD-Diagnostics/.
- Android sensor coordinate system, http://developer.android.com/reference/android/hardware/SensorEvent.html.
- Orientate sensor, http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/sensors/sensors_position.html.
- D. Mitrović, “Reliable method for driving events recognition,” IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 198–205, 2005.
- G. A. ten Holt, M. J. Reinders, and E. A. Hendriks, “Multidimensional dynamic time warping for gesture recognition,” in Proceedings of the 13th Annual Conference of the Advanced School for Computing and Imaging, 2007.
- R. Muscillo, S. Conforto, M. Schmid, P. Caselli, and T. D'Alessio, “Classification of motor activities through derivative dynamic time warping applied on accelerometer data,” Proceedings of the 29th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBS '07), vol. 2007, pp. 4930–4933, 2007.
- 2002 chevrolet corvette obd-ii codes, http://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/chevrolet/2002-corvette-obd-ii-codes.php.
- S. Sen, R. R. Choudhury, and S. Nelakuditi, “CSMA/CN: carrier sense multiple access with collision notification,” in Proceedings of the 16th Annual Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking (MobiCom '10), pp. 25–36, September 2010.
- S. Y. Cheng and M. M. Trivedi, “Turn-intent analysis using body pose for intelligent driver assistance,” IEEE Pervasive Computing, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 28–37, 2006.
- E. Murphy-Chutorian, A. Doshi, and M. M. Trivedi, “Head pose estimation for driver assistance systems: a robust algorithm and experimental evaluation,” in Proceedings of the 10th International IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC '07), pp. 709–714, October 2007.
- C. Tran and M. M. Trivedi, “Towards a vision-based system exploring 3D driver posture dynamics for driver assistance: issues and possibilities,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium (IV '10), pp. 179–184, June 2010.
- J. C. McCall and M. M. Trivedi, “Driver behavior and situation aware brake assistance for intelligent vehicles,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 95, no. 2, pp. 374–387, 2007.
- J. Dai, J. Teng, X. Bai, Z. Shen, and D. Xuan, “Mobile phone based drunk driving detection,” in Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Pervasive Computing Technologies for Healthcare (Pervasive Health '10), March 2010.
- G. A. ten Holt, M. J. Reinders, and E. A. Hendriks, “Multidimensional dynamic time warping for gesture recognition,” in Proceedings of the 13th annual conference of the Advanced School for Computing and Imaging, 2007.
- R. Muscillo, S. Conforto, M. Schmid, P. Caselli, and T. D'Alessio, “Classification of motor activities through derivative dynamic time warping applied on accelerometer data,” Proceedings of the 29th Annual International Conference of the IEEE, vol. 2007, pp. 4930–4933, 2007.
- E. Koukoumidis, L. S. Peh, and M. R. Martonosi, “SignalGuru: leveraging mobile phones for collaborative traffic signal schedule advisory,” in Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Mobile Systems, Applications, and Services (MobiSys '11), pp. 127–140, ACM, New York, NY, USA, July 2011.